Help wanted @ RJF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'd love to do it, but it would have to be on my off days, basically part time work. I work in a plant and its hard too walk away from that. I'm used to 12+ hour days though. I could work 2-3 full says a week depending on my rotation.

If that's something that would work for you then we can discuss it further, otherwise, I completely understand

*it would be nice to earn some of my money back lol

Last edited:

uscbigdawg

One of the lucky few...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Shooters Paradise = Mesa, AZ
    If we lived closer I'd throw my hat in the ring. While I'm not experienced as most on metal work, I do have a degree in engineering and recently got out of the Army as a MEDEVAC flight medic and am getting ready for grad school. Translation: I learn quickly, I pay attention to the details, I do what I'm told, I'm not too proud to clean/fix a toilet and I actually enjoy mopping floors.

God bless you and the RJF crew, Will and best of luck finding someone.

Rich

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Just answered about 12 PM's . Got a couple guy's lined up for interviews . For the curious , position is full time , M-F with some Saturday's . 8 -5ish . You will never be on TV . Starting pay is based on what you bring to the table , somewhere between 8 and 25 an hour . The job duties include whatever needs to be done . I'm 47 , have a fairly high position in the company and the broom still fit's my hand ;)

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Never be on tv? Well why didn't you say so. I'll come sweep up dog poop for $17 an hour.

Don't ask me to do much with guns though, field stripping a Glock is about the only thing I've ever done ;)

jetmech1983

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Watson, la
    Just answered about 12 PM's . Got a couple guy's lined up for interviews . For the curious , position is full time , M-F with some Saturday's . 8 -5ish . You will never be on TV . Starting pay is based on what you bring to the table , somewhere between 8 and 25 an hour . The job duties include whatever needs to be done . I'm 47 , have a fairly high position in the company and the broom still fit's my hand ;)

And that statement right there is why your company will continue to grow and provide top rate toys for those of us interested in them. Here is to at least another 10 years of Red Jacket.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville

Disregard last post sorry I did NOT see this one......Sorry no longer interested ;)

KT

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    We can shut this down . Got two new guy's in the shop working , one inbound and a couple more on the hook if one of these drops out . Thanks all . Will

Top Bottom