Henry Leve Action 22?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I picked up one during the tax-free day. Smoothest action of any lever gun I have ever held.

Glad to hear that. I'm planning on picking one up for my boy when he makes Eagle Scout. Henry makes a Boy Scout model as well as an Eagle Scout. I think they all shoot shorts, longs and LR; is that right?

BRMedic

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Henderson, CO
    Glad to hear that. I'm planning on picking one up for my boy when he makes Eagle Scout. Henry makes a Boy Scout model as well as an Eagle Scout. I think they all shoot shorts, longs and LR; is that right?

Sure do have 2 of em my father and I won in a DU auction a few years ago. fun little guns.

Bob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    Ditto for the Henry comments. I have the 22LR model and love it. Of all places to see a commerical for Henry rifles, it was on Fox watching O'reily. Commented to the wife about getting one and poof there it be.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I got the this one HERE

This rifle has the smoothest lever action I have ever touched. It is so solid it just feels fantastic. There is absolutely NO play, from the start of the action to the rear, then back forward it just feels like a very well built machine. I've fired a few hundred through mine since Christmas and I love it. Obviously NO malfunctions. My wife loves it too b/c it's got a good weight to it but is short too.

Now I don't know if it means much to you but it means a WHOLE lot to me. The fact that the entire rifle is made in the USA.

Just watch the advertisement on the top of your screen when visiting their homepage.
    http://www.henryrepeating.com/

My only suggestion would be to replace the front sight post with a skinnier one. it's a bit fat IMO.

buck3050

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    LaPlace
    just bought one at cabelas for 259.99 and walk out was 282.30. shot over a hundred rounds this past weekend and was it fun.

firefighter9158

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Gonzales
    I've got one (Golden Boy with Octagon Barrel ) Still in the box, never been loaded yet. I guess i should try it out one day. Or maybe i'll sell it.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Got a Golden Boy with an octagon barrel for christmas - sweet little shooter. Great trigger and holds quite a few rounds.

I shot the "Magnum" version, and the trigger pull was absolutely miserable :( Not sure why, but it really did suck. Maybe a fluke :confused:

richiespng

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    we sell almost as many henry .22s as we do ruger 10/22's. they are very popular, and for the price of a lever action rifle you are getting a good value.

Top Bottom