Hey ya'll

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Howdy LACamper! lol

It's my pleasure herohog. Glad to have you out with me. We'll have a good time.

WB5QBK

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Caddo Parish
    Experience isn't an issue. Access is, I ride a wheelchair. I will only be shooting .22s on the rifle range (until I get another SUB2000) and handguns from a single position.

I would LOVE to schedule a guest day with you to see the place so that when I finally get some money I may just have to join a range as that seems the only available options around here. (No State ranges in the National Forrest, inexpensive out door ranges, friends with property...)

Bodcau Wildlife Management are has a free range. Pistol, Rifle up to 200 yards, shotgun and archery. Search WLF website for info.

KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    So be it but know that I was just trying to provide a fair arena for the discussion since, all this time, he's been allowed to modify my posts, make up outright lies about me despite there being evidence to disprove his lies, and create as much drama as he wanted to.

I should have an equal opportunity to defend myself, in public, against his most recent accusations that were made in public, as well. That's all I want.

I'm done meeting his garbage with my own garbage and will keep my posts pertinent to the topic at hand and report him whenever he choose to start his BS again.

KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    LOL. Thanks guys. I really do not go around looking for trouble or starting fights, I just don't really shy away from it all the time. I am MUCH more of a fun loving, easy to get along with guy than what you've seen here so far. It's only a unique situation that's kept me from being as agreeable as I usually am.

Top Bottom