Hi all. VA just moved us to Denham cause I got wounded in Iraq (Oschners).any Ranges?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Semperrob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    Denham Springs LA
    Got on the wrong side of an RPG in the sandbox. Even though I get alot of surgery done in N.O. Ain't no way we living there. So now were in Denham Springs. I really miss shooting. I have a gas piston CMMG m4 and a few other toys. I go to Precision Firearms and sometimes Livingston Parish Sherrifs range but I'd just like to go somewhere with at least a 200 yrd. line. I use to be a shooting coach and was in Scout Sniper PLt. 1st Bn 3rd Marines so I'm safe to shoot with. If anybody could help me out with a place to go shoot I'd really appreciate that. BTW we love it here in Denham and won't let the VA move us again. Thanks and all. - Rob

jvr618

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Rob let me be the first to welcome you here and Thank you from bottom of my heart for everything you have done for our great country. Denham is a great place to live. Best Wishes and goodluck finding that range.

Semperrob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    Denham Springs LA
    Thanks glad to be here. My wife likes it here too.

Rob let me be the first to welcome you here and Thank you from bottom of my heart for everything you have done for our great country. Denham is a great place to live. Best Wishes and goodluck finding that range.

Thanks my wife loves it here too. My grandfather is Retired from LE and a Baptist minister he lives about 15 min away. And my Mother and Father-in-law live in pride so this was our first pick for hospital follow up care.

sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    Welcome from Hammond America Thanks for your service. I spent a little time in the Corps at K-bay, Pearl and the stumps.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE ! This is an Excellent forum. Excellent group of guys. I hadn't met 1 person that I have disliked on this forum.
    You will love it here.
    Contact me , I would love to pay for your membership to BS and make you a real member.

I belong to http://www.huntersrungunclub.com/ in port allen.

My problem is I usually do the "spur of the moment" shoots.
    give me your email, phone number, and Ill try to give you as much notice as possible.
    As you have seen so far, its not gonna be hard to find people to shoot with.

Vince

BTW, if you have children, the livingston parish public school system is AWESOME !

Last edited:

aard3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Mandeville, LA
    Rob,

First of all thanks for your service and welcome to the board! I grew up in Denham Springs... it's a good area.

Palo Alto is probably the best choice for > 200 yards... it's a club you have to join so you can't just "walk in"... and it's probably more like 1 hour from Denham. There is Honey Island shooting Range in Pearl River, there is a 100 yard rifle range and a 25 yard pistol range... it's probably a good 1.75 hrs from Denham. I have a free pass with your name on it if your interested.

Aaron

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Thank you for your service! Heros do not wear capes, they wear dog tags, and Bayou Shooters appreciates our heros. Welcome to the forum, and to Denham Springs. We are glad you have joined the BS family!

Top Bottom