Hi Training classes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Just signed up here and I am interested in all training courses. I live in Baton Rouge. I am an old geezer and I dont try to keep up with the new guys. However, I just learned of the class being taught in Sep and I am signed up for that.
    I have been to a number of courses and I have been arranging for Brian Hoffner ( out of Houston) to teach in Amite ( tac shotgun, rifle and pistol). He has come over and taught a number of times. He stays at my house in Amite and we feed him so the course fee is the only thing you have to pay. So if you get interested in any of his classes let me know.
    I am interested in going to the Magpul classes - if they teach here next year and the VATA classes. I dont know who here is coordinating these classes?
    I also think an AK 47 would be interesting and unique if anyone here is interested in that e mail me and let's see if we can find a good instructor.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Hi. Myself and narco schedule the Magpul classes. Pangris hosts Tom Givens, Louis awerbuck, and Tiger Mcgee every year. We are working on an Ak specific class through the VATA guys.

Stay tuned to this forum if you are interested in training. We try to coordinate among those of us who regularly hist classes and have access to ranges.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Thank you very much for the reply. I have already signed up for the Tom Givens class in Sep. I will visit regularly as I would like to attend some of the Magpul and other courses.
    AK class would be neat. I have a friend who is also interested.
    Brian Hoffner has a tac pistol 1 course scheduled in Amite in Oct. However, it has filled up.
    I am sure some of the students that attended his courses in Amite would like to attend some of the ones you are scheduling.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    +1 for VATA eventhough the guys are out on deployment right now, as you have read already there are a few of the guys here who are very well connected and are always looking at providing outstanding courses every 2 or 3 months.

NolaCop is a good guy if you get him on his good side :mamoru:, just make sure your vehicle is legal so he dont write you a ticket :), the feedback on his Conceal Carry Courses is always A+.

Pangris is a really cool dude as well a little on the crazy side but knows his stuff.

And I cant speak for Narco since I dont have the pleasure of meeting or dealing with him but I'm sure he a cool cat as well, hes got a bad ass avatar all i know :).

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Also if you want a little more personalized class you have the option to contact Mike Moore who happens to be one of my good friends and personal Smith, he teaches at Gunsite in Arizona every other month and has a private range in Arnaudville Louisiana, he is a retired Swat Sniper, LEO firearms instructor and armorer among many more titles if you wish to contact him PM me and I can give you his info.

Top Bottom