Hi

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    No one said anything mean to her, but she expected to come in here giving bad information and wanted everything to be rainbow stickers and unicorn farts. She got called out on the bad information, then after her story began to unravel she wanted people to stop "picking" on her.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    No one said anything mean to her, but she expected to come in here giving bad information and wanted everything to be rainbow stickers and unicorn farts. She got called out on the bad information, then after her story began to unravel she wanted people to stop "picking" on her.

Typical female.

Lol JK.

I saw the thing about her instructor but that was it. I didn't realize that that was of such a caliber to cause her to cease posting.

dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    I followed that thread as well and didn't get why she ended up getting so upset. The replies to her comments seemed fine to me. I think maybe she thought the tone was harsh. I guess it goes to show you how people can read the same thing and come up with different interpretations.

While it's important to maintain netiquette, I can't imagine how the replies to her comments could have been interpreted as rude. Oh well.

Typical female.

Lol JK.

I saw the thing about her instructor but that was it. I didn't realize that that was of such a caliber to cause her to cease posting.

Top Bottom