Hickok45 shoutout

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clem131

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    BATON ROUGE, LA
    this man reminds me of my grandfather. he seems so worldly and knowledgeable. i could only hope to be half as cool as this random school teacher from middle tenn when i get to that age. i mean come on wouldn't want a huge private gun range ten feet from our front door to use at our leisure. i've been watching his videos for a year or two now and i'm entertained every single time. i figured most of you have herd of him and seen a few of his videos but i wanted to give a him a shout out and see how many of you like his videos and maybe spread the word for those who haven't seen any yet. so if you haven't seen any Hickok45 videos please google him....you might learn something

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Check his page a few times a week to see if he has a new vid out. Normally does. He is up to over 700 videos. Being that each is around 20-25 minutes thats a lot of dedication to maing them. Coolest thing is he never edits. Just keeps the camera rolling.

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    He had a contest some time back for peaple to do a video pretending to be him. Go to youtube and check out the winner. Its pretty damn funny.

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I've enjoyed his material for a couple of years now and I often take time to watch an older video from before I subscribed. Great stuff, especially the milsurp reviews where he learns, "just enough to be dangerous," about the weapons and their history before making the videos. :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom