High Power Rifle Rapid Fire Rule Change

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Here are a bunch of Louisiana shooters at Perry. I know we don't look like we are having any fun. The whole bottom row and the fellow at top left are all BS members.

gi3imyvf730ssqljnyvq.jpg

jdhunt3

The LeatherMeister!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Slidell, LA
    What happened to that happy bunch? We had so much fun two years ago, but last year was not nearly as much fun. We got to have more fun this year!

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Note to self - NEVER go to perry. Cancel at last minute.

Don't worry. We know what to do with those who cancel at the last minute.

Seriously, Camp Perry is Mecca for shooters. CMP week is heaven on earth for service rifle shooters. There are deals to be had. Last year RRA was selling stripped lowers for $80. One guy bought 40 of them. i picked up a couple RRA NM ARs for juniors for $800 each plus $52 tax. I buy at least a year's supply of powder and primers every year. Cheap prices and no hazmat. Plus you get to shoot with 1300 riflemen, including the best in the US. Random squading means you are likely to shoot with the current or a former champion. This year I was squaded with and ended up in the pits with Norm Anderson. He won the President's Match while I watched. Norm is also a 3 or 4 time Mountain Man Trophy winner. The Mountain Man Trophy is awarded to the shooter with the highest aggregate score for the President's, National Trophy Individual and National Trophy Team matches. A 3 or 4 time winner of that trophy is truly one of the best of the best. Getting to spend 8 hrs on the range with him and getting his input as to handling the conditions or your position, etc. is priceless. In addition to all of that, the CMP store is there so you can go fondle all of the M1s and Carbines and 1903s you want and pick yout that one (or 2 or 8) that appeals to you. Finally, about 15 of us go together every year. We have a blast. You should try it.

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    I know Pick, he's even rode back from Palo with me once and I know Jay but doesn't that look like she's sitting on someone's lap??? I just quessed it was Jay but if you want to admit to it then that's fine by me. I won't ask ....... or tell.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    This is the 2007 Louisiana Service Rifle Team:

v0jfdisimpwuwfsu8n0.gif

and for the 2008 team match we shot next to this guy who was shooting on the Hornady team.

fyqqwl4jgxhcuogjsksb.jpg

He was shooting with a bunch of retired Marines and they were having quite a ball. two were using M1s, two M14s and two ARs. The Gunny was shooting a beautiful 14.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I know Pick, he's even rode back from Palo with me once and I know Jay but doesn't that look like she's sitting on someone's lap??? I just quessed it was Jay but if you want to admit to it then that's fine by me. I won't ask ....... or tell.

If I showed you the pictures that was photochoped from, you would agree that Blind Rat is a genious.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Actually, the guy who was chopped out of the picture and replaced with the girl with Mark's face was Mark. The girl came out of another picture where she is standing on the other side of BKliebert.

Top Bottom