Hk usp 45c vs Hk45c at same price

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Young_gun7

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Kenner Louisiana
    I'm looking at buying an hk soon, A certain retailer has both the usp c and hk45c for a couple dollars difference in price. 868-877. Which would you buy if price was the same??

Gunnut80

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Livingston
    I had both the HK 45CT and a HK USP 45CT, but decided to get rid of one to fund a HK45. I really wanted to keep the HK45CT because of all the positive feedback I've heard, and it was suppose to be the "new and improved" version. After handling them both every single day for about a month and after a few range range sessions the USP 45CT won hands down for me. I still can't help but pick up every HK 45C I come across hoping something will change for me, but I find the ergonomics and lack of stippling or grip to be very uncomfortable to me.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I've had both. Still have my usp ct. For me I like the aggressive checkering of the grip. And I'm used to all the ergonomics of the usp series. The hk45c had a slide release that would rattle on the right side, wasn't as grippy, and had cheap glow in the dark sights. I didn't need a rail on my compact gun, so that wasn't a factor in my decision....

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    First you need to find out what version trigger each has and which you like better. If the same version then, ergo preference I guess.
    I have a USP 45 Compact and I'm happy with it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom