Holy crap! What kind of thread is this?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    If I smash into a tree along side of the interstate, or die somehow on it, I'd like Bayou Shooter to do me a favor: Do not, under any circumstances, put up one of those gaudy, chinky, plastic chrysanthemum, horse neck wreath, road side memorials that now line the interstate between BR and NOLA. Also do not memorialize me with vinyl letters on your rear car windshield.

I, Tulse Luper, being of sound mind and empty potty do hereby leave Pookie as my usafructor benefactor cestui gue trust to ensure my wishes are met.

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    There was a cruise ship that ended up sinking just off the coast of a small deserted island.There where only 3 survivors: 2 guys and a girl. They lived there for a couple of years doing what was natural for men and women.

After several years of casual sex all the time, the girl felt really bad about what she had been doing. She felt having sex with both guys was so bad that she killed herself.

It was very tragic but the two guys managed to get through it and after a while nature once more took it's inevitable course.

Well, a couple more years went by and the guys began to feel absolutely horrible about what they were doing. So...

They buried her.

Well done!

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    There was a cruise ship that ended up sinking just off the coast of a small deserted island.There where only 3 survivors: 2 guys and a girl. They lived there for a couple of years doing what was natural for men and women.

After several years of casual sex all the time, the girl felt really bad about what she had been doing. She felt having sex with both guys was so bad that she killed herself.

It was very tragic but the two guys managed to get through it and after a while nature once more took it's inevitable course.

Well, a couple more years went by and the guys began to feel absolutely horrible about what they were doing. So...

They buried her.

Proving Chivalry is alive and well...:cool:

Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    I'll do my best to see your wishes carried out, Tulse Luper. But being a semiretired geezer with ADD who drinks too much, it might slip my mi... Oooh! A shiny... gotta go!

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish

They buried her.
    Then after that, nature took its course again and the guys were so disgusted at what they were doing they dug her up again...:)

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    The lesbians that live next door to me bought me a Rolex for my birthday.

.....................I think they misunderstood when I said I wanna watch.

Last edited:

Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    (HNS) Des Moines-----During her speech last week before a gathering of Tea Party faithful, presidential hopeful, Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R-MN), set a Guinness world record for uttering "Obamacare" 317 times in under two minutes. After the event, Rep. Bachmann commented, "I don't know how it happened, it felt like one of those foreign tsunamis or something!" Rep. Bachmann added that while she had intended to speak more about the virtues of using "good old fashioned light bulbs" when reading up on the history of the American Revolution, she was still thrilled at setting the new record.

[Story continues as soon as I change this burnt out bulb]

Top Bottom