holy hell,590a1 tacticoool reload

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFJTw1Xl-UI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFJTw1Xl-UI[/ame]

his hands move faster then the camera can keep up with/:cool:

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    his hand,,watch real close..

no i get what your asking,,,i know i can move the pump on mine with just 2 fingers,,,so i guess if your not holding it forward itll cycle back,,,never wanted to shoot my one handed like that...but think i might give it a try

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    yea it does look like if you time it wrong, you could lose a hand or some digits,,

nikolai

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Houston, TX
    I hope he's right handed, cause he won't have that left hand for very long. The second time he did that, his left arm was extended right next to the muzzle when he fired.

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    After watching the video posted, I clicked on one of the videos they show at the bottom, called Hardest to Handle.

I dont know what they are shooting, but it made me laugh.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I hope he's right handed, cause he won't have that left hand for very long. The second time he did that, his left arm was extended right next to the muzzle when he fired.
    I thought he was going to shoot himself when I read the title of the thread and saw the way he was holding shotgun.
    I dont know what they are shooting, but it made me laugh.
    .577 T-REX
    [YOUTUBE]7FCY3_5Bg1M[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    Neato. I wonder what else people can do with a gun that we haven't heard about yet.

Who stands around and practices stuff like that?

looks like somone that has done more then one room entry,,i was empressed whit him just shoting it with one hand and the gun not fly all over the place,(i have one of those moss.and it kicks like a mule)muchless be able to speed load and a follow up shot like that..

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I saw this video a few months back, and tried it with my 18" 870. When just playing, I use a 2 3/4" #9 shot. The ammo doesn't have enough push to open the slide all the way.

Now........ I suspect that if you were using slugs or a nice buckshot, it would open it up, but good luck hanging on to it.

DAVE

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    I saw this video a few months back, and tried it with my 18" 870. When just playing, I use a 2 3/4" #9 shot. The ammo doesn't have enough push to open the slide all the way.

Now........ I suspect that if you were using slugs or a nice buckshot, it would open it up, but good luck hanging on to it.

DAVE

EXACLTY!!!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    you could easily hold the shell in your fingers, rack the slide as you shoot, drop it in then force it forward. Probably just as fast.

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    the only good point i could see about the one hand shooting from high on the hip like that would be if you would have to open a door,,,but the boy is quick regardless

Top Bottom