Home Invasion!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilkinsonrww

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Scott,La
    First off, everyone is ok.

My mother in law called me today and I could tell in her voice that something was wrong. Her mother-in-law lives there too, she's 80 plus, just about blind and deaf, but she's a sweet ole cajun lady. She has a sitter, who's late 60 early 70 who sits with her while my in laws are at work. They live in an older brick home off andrus rd in between maurice and abbeville. They remodeled the home a few years back, so it kinda stands out, nothing fancy, just looks like someone spent some money on it.
    So this morning around 10, 5 upstanding citizens decided to cut the power and enter the home. Brandishing a handgun they held these 2 older women hostage for 2 hours while they ransacked the house. They kept asking where the cash was, they don't keep large amounts off cash at home, flipping over the beds, emptying every drawer cabinet and filing cabinet. 2 hours they did this, evening stopping to play with the cat! So the clowns role out when they didn't find anything but 2 old .22 revolvers some jewelry and the best part of there heist, $600 in change that was in a Kentwood bottle!!! So they say there goodbyes take the sitters phone and take off.....on foot with there score!
    I got the call at 2ish, by the time I got to my house to get my wife and head over there, VPSO had caught 4 of the 5. 3 of them are real hardcore and won't talk to tha POlice, but the 4th guy is squealing like a pig!!! 16 years old, and the handgun, yeah it was a bb gun!!! The 2 real guns were tossed in the front yard by the road, as of now nothing else has been recovered. Good work by the SO and some neighbors who were aware of some clowns running down the road with there heavy ass piggy bank!!!! Everyone is ok, pissed off and violated, but ok..........vigilantes needed!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Man that's not too far from my house! Things today are starting to get out of hand..... And my wife sits here thinking I'm crazy for sitting on the pot reading Bayoushooter with a pistol next to me. Somebody mess up my thinking time, they getting shot!! :rofl:

wilkinsonrww

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Scott,La
    I tried explaning to my wife that this crap is happening around here more and more

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I sure hate to see that kind of stuff happening to the older folks, glad nobody's hurt and hope they didn't tear the house up too bad. I hope the perps have some big house romance in their future.

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    I used to live not far from there years ago. Got robbed once while I was out of town & a second attempted robbery. Second time the dog I left in the house chewed the crap out of the democrat who tried to break in. Glad no one was hurt. Might be time for a security system with a panic button.

Aussiecajun

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Maurice LA
    Damn. Glad everyone's ok and most of the perps have been caught. Hope they get what's coming to them. Definitely going to have to start keeping extra careful. I live not too far away and work just up the road from there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom