HOMOCAUST - Clash of the BS I-Titans!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    What does that have to do with it? If I was discussing prejudices I would have included it. The inference is regarding one's bigotry concerning their own opinions. Believe it or not you can be bigoted about your own opinion, without being prejudiced.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

According to the definition you posted....you can't. If you could, they would've used the word or instead of and.

Bigot: a person who is obstinately or(this one means EITHER) intolerantly devoted to his or(this one means EITHER) her own opinions and(this one means BOTH) prejudices;

Last edited:

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Foe Real :]

You'll never get that through the head of the guys who still dream of turning a lesbian, or being invited into her bed with her girlfriend.

Dreams..DO come true:} Trust me!

The choice is simple for me...Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?

As on old friend of mind often reminds me! I choose HAPPY!

The threesome incident made three folks happy...I licked DAT me..lol

860b61ttc65ry7ltdvi.jpg

CajunCracker

Beastmode
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I never said I would try and grab a woman if I was in the shower with them, I said that the situation would be awkward and i was using it as an example. Your telling me you can take a shower with an openly gay man and be completely cool with it? If so then more power to you, but I would feel like a pizza at a fat person convention. Just my opinion.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I never said I would try and grab a woman if I was in the shower with them, I said that the situation would be awkward and i was using it as an example. Your telling me you can take a shower with an openly gay man and be completely cool with it? If so then more power to you, but I would feel like a pizza at a fat person convention. Just my opinion.

Gah you are a piece of work lol
    You make absurd assumptions.

First one was all gay guys just wanna grab your dick in the shower.

Now that all fat people would rush to pizza. Some people are obese/overweight because of medical problems; hormones, diabetes, genes etc.

Jeez, humanity is gonna fall hard when it falls.

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yea, I've been to the gym with gay guys, as well as been to some parties that got quite out of hand and I was never in danger of being complimented by a gay guy.

Your fears are utterly without basis in reality. Irrational as hell, man.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Gah you are a piece of work lol
    You make absurd assumptions.

First one was all gay guys just wanna grab your dick in the shower.

Now that all fat people would rush to pizza. Some people are far because of medical problems; hormones, diabetes, genes etc.

Jeez, humanity is gonna fall hard when it falls.

lactose intoerance lol

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

According to the definition you posted....you can't. If you could, they would've used the word or instead of and.

Bigot: a person who is obstinately or(this one means EITHER) intolerantly devoted to his or(this one means EITHER) her own opinions and(this one means BOTH) prejudices;

Come on Jack...you're smarter than that..."AND" means it can be applied to both; it doesn't mean that it has to. It is simply being used as a conjunction to join the two words.

You're playing semantics.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

I would be willing to bet this guy has showered with a gay guy, probably at a gym/gym class, he just doesn't think so because nobody rushed his poop chute.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I would be willing to bet this guy has showered with a gay guy, probably at a gym/gym class, he just doesn't think so because nobody rushed his poop chute.

He's a baseball player according to his profile. Maybe his coach is gay and just waiting for the right time to rush in there and get a handful of em all.
    Don't drop the soap Cajuncracker, that's an open invitation to any gay.... :rollseyes:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Come on Jack...you're smarter than that..."AND" means it can be applied to both; it doesn't mean that it has to. It is simply being used as a conjunction to join the two words.

You're playing semantics.

No. If I say I am going to eat bread and butter, and I eating just one, or am I eating both? If they were trying to say it can be applied to both, they would've used and/or. Instead they are saying it is applied to both, so used and alone. You are correct on the back end though
    it is being used to join two words which are necessary to fit the definition of bigot.

Just a note, you shouldn't accuse someone of trying to play semantics after posting a websters definition.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    He's a baseball player according to his profile. Maybe his coach is gay and just waiting for the right time to rush in there and get a handful of em all.
    Don't drop the soap Cajuncracker, that's an open invitation to any gay.... :rollseyes:

Baseball player? That fish walked the line.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Just a note, you shouldn't accuse someone of trying to play semantics after posting a websters definition.

Duly noted. Maybe I should have used one of these?

Dictionary.com -
    Bigot: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Collins Dictionary -
    Bigot: a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

Oxford -
    Bigot - a person who is bigoted (Bigoted: having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one’s own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others)

Better?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Duly noted. Maybe I should have used one of these?

Dictionary.com -
    Bigot: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Collins Dictionary -
    Bigot: a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

Oxford -
    Bigot - a person who is bigoted (Bigoted: having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one’s own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others)

Better?

Not the last one...

Cherrypicking definitions in a thread where people are making fun of others for cherrypicking scripture seems kinda like a bad idea.

Oh, and the first one doesn't work either, Charles isn't a group, he is a person.

Last edited:

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Cherrypicking definitions in a thread where people are making fun of others for cherrypicking scripture seems kinda like a bad idea.

Oh, and the first one doesn't work either, Charles isn't a group, he is a person Good thing the word "or" is in there instead of "and" then ;)

I was wondering if you were going to catch that...

Last edited:

CajunCracker

Beastmode
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Oh my god he's a homophobe because he's a masculine athlete with an opinion based on past experiences oh my god! Haha good thing this isn't a serious discussion. Hahahaha.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    Oh my god he's a homophobe because he's a masculine athlete with an opinion based on past experiences oh my god! Haha good thing this isn't a serious discussion. Hahahaha.

ive showered with boys/men in the Marines, sports, school, boarding school. I didnt check for erections, later in life some came out the closet. some we assume were gay. not ONE, ever did anything.

you have first hand knowledge of gays in showers unable to control themselves? yes or no?

it sounds like you are confusing Refer Madness with Homo Madness

as a matter of fact, when I say Homo Madness it refers to someone in this thread

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom