Honest Question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jmann

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    What if Obama stopped at the local gun shop and wanted to buy a AR ? Would he pass a background check ? Would it get flagged ? Would he have to wait 5 days are would he walk out with his new AR ? What name , SSN , and date of birth and where he was born would he put down ?

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I'd sell him all the AR's he wanted. Then take a picture of me giving the "thumbs up" standing next to him holding it. :bigok:

Next stop? Facebook.

I dunno. I wouldn't trust him to not have ATF agents on the scene to arrest you for selling to a non-citizen. Remember, he doesn't have to face re-election, only coronation.

Isaac-1

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    DeRidder LA
    Hey guys if were going to harp on the various theories out there we should at least get them right. I don't think there was ever an issue about BO being a US citizen, his mother was so he is. The issue was if he was born in the U.S. which is one of the qualifications for being President, Senator John McCain was not born in the U.S., but was born on a U.S. military base in Panama to U.S. parents, and had an act of congress passed saying it counted as the same thing for purposes running for president.

Jmann

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Your saying there was never an issue about the raghead being a US citizen?

Hey guys if were going to harp on the various theories out there we should at least get them right. I don't think there was ever an issue about BO being a US citizen, his mother was so he is. The issue was if he was born in the U.S. which is one of the qualifications for being President, Senator John McCain was not born in the U.S., but was born on a U.S. military base in Panama to U.S. parents, and had an act of congress passed saying it counted as the same thing for purposes running for president.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

Not trying to bring up the Birther thing all over again but there is a difference between a legal citizen and a (I think it's called) natural citizen. Which Obama is not.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Everybody knows he wouldn't do this, anyway.

Why go through all the paperwork when he can just buy one out of Holder's trunk? :dunno:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom