hoodia, anyone here tried this stuff?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Let me just suggest something.

Maintain the diet you have now and take this and you'll most likely not lose anything.

Even the latest HGC liquid diet drops won't do anything for you if you maintain the same unhealthy diet. heck the HGC diet calls for 500 calories a day! That's it!
    If you started eating 500 cal. a day without the pills don't you think you'd lose weight anyway? :doh:

Anyway please let me save you money, time and heart break.

Make the decision to live healthy by eating right and exercising. This is the ONLY way you will ever STAY fit. Don't kid yourself using the same ol' lame ol' excuse that you'll lose the weight with pills then start exercising. That's a lie, and is RARELY every achieved.

Fitness is a worthy goal therefore like most everything worthy of having, you have to WORK HARD to get it.
    If you don't work hard to achieve it you won’t' respect it. We should all know this from growing up.
    That which we earn we cherish that which is given to us...well not so much... lol

Get a book on healthy living.

Set a goal date for when you will start living a healthy life. Seriously living unhealthy is no different of an addiction as smoking. So treat it like it is. An addiction to eating crap and being lazy.

Empty the pantry, stock it with worthy food. Stop buying white bread, white rice and white noodles and Go Brown :p
    Believe me once you stop buying Honeycombs, Twinkies, Pop-Tarts, Frozen Pizza's and Bologna you'll have extra money for Meats, Fruits and Veggies that cost a little more.

I've just seen it so many times my friend. The Pill will not cure you, only temporarily ease your pain. It's a supplement mean to alter your body while it's in your system and most come with pretty serious possible side effects.

Think about it. Our country is overweight, yet there are literally THOUSANDS of brands of Diet Pills out there to take.
    So why is the country still obese?!?! B/c THEY DON'T WORK!!! Sorry wasn't yelling at you ;)

Anyway If you are looking for exercise help the Fitness Section has a TON OF INFO posted in it. Look around make a topic if you need there are a few of us that hang around there that would be more than willing to help.

jhans504

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Make the decision to live healthy by eating right and exercising. This is the ONLY way you will ever STAY fit. Don't kid yourself using the same ol' lame ol' excuse that you'll lose the weight with pills then start exercising. That's a lie, and is RARELY every achieved.

Hitman's right, getting & staying fit is a lifestyle decision. Getting fit IS difficult and doesn't happen overnight, but if you make a conscious decision to change your life for the better it can be done. The good news is, however, the longer you stick with it the easier it gets and the better you feel. Good luck :cheers:

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    just looking for someone who tried it. i thought hoodia was a natural appetite suppressant and not some magic diet pill. i saw something about it years ago on the news then i forgot about it. but i thought it was gonna be a fruit in the produce department.

thanks, but im not looking for a life style change, been there done that and it don't work for me. you really gotta enjoy that crap to stick with it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom