How do you think this pirate thing is going to end ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    GW fought a war on terror and kept americans safe from the jihadists for years.

Obuckwheat can't save 1 american from pirates when all the pieces are in place to eradicate the problem

F_ucking useless

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    bad, time to stop being passive and let the seals handle it, make it clear that any one thinking of it in the future will be a death sentence, swiftly.

optiic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    bad, time to stop being passive and let the seals handle it, make it clear that any one thinking of it in the future will be a death sentence, swiftly.

Agreed. We need to start allowing the US based ships to be armed as well, or maybe put a small detachment of our military on board while going through these waters. All we have done for the last several years is tell the Somalis that piracy is safe and well paying.

optiic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Naval Commander just confirmed that snipers positioned on the fantail of the USS Bainbridge killed 3 pirates to ensure the safe return of Capt. Phillips.

All praise Obama for keeping us safe and ensuing the safe return of the Captain. So far Obama has made possible Zero domestic terrorist attacks. If Obama can go a few years without a 9/11 he must be better at this than Bush! Right? Logical right? This is how the world works right?

optiic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Ok Mr. Rolleyes,

What was attacked on US soil since 911?

Ever since I got mud tires on my truck I've never gotten scurvy. Mud tires = cure for scurvy.

You understand I can't prove a negative right? Is Bush responsible for 9/11? The towers were attacked before and we had intel on a possible attack, is it fair to blame him? No, of course not. Why do you have to bend reality to fit your political views?

Last edited:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    All praise Obama for keeping us safe and ensuing the safe return of the Captain. So far Obama has made possible Zero domestic terrorist attacks. If Obama can go a few years without a 9/11 he must be better at this than Bush! Right? Logical right? This is how the world works right?

Smoke another one man.....

owen502

Don't Ban Me Bro
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Agreed. We need to start allowing the US based ships to be armed as well, or maybe put a small detachment of our military on board while going through these waters. All we have done for the last several years is tell the Somalis that piracy is safe and well paying.

US ships are allowed to be armed. Its company policies that do not allow it.

Top Bottom