how to attract deer pretty cool

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Tell your friend if he ever needs a little extermination I have a 308 7mmmag and 30-06 with three prettygood shooters, to help the cause.:mamoru:

This is one of his comments that was posted under the photo.
    Note the part about the gas blower. :eek3:
    I think I need to go for a visit. :D

"I was using a gas-powered blower and looked up and there they were. They aren't scared of humans. That's in my backyard near the Woodlands, Tx. by the way. A little later in the day there were 7 big bucks, all with 8 points or more and 8 big does and a bunch of smaller deer. I usually "harvest" between 4 to 8 per season."

Art

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    This is one of his comments that was posted under the photo.
    Note the part about the gas blower. :eek3:
    I think I need to go for a visit. :D

"I was using a gas-powered blower and looked up and there they were. They aren't scared of humans. That's in my backyard near the Woodlands, Tx. by the way. A little later in the day there were 7 big bucks, all with 8 points or more and 8 big does and a bunch of smaller deer. I usually "harvest" between 4 to 8 per season."

Art

Like i said if he needs a little extermination help.....im just sayin

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Cool Video but if you look close they look pretty skinny to me. Starvation will make any animal do unusual things. I have no problems with them feeding the deer. They are probably keeping a few alive by doing so. But this just proves the point that ethical deer management is a good thing. And hunting helps to assure these animals do not die a slow death by starvation. I do not know why the PETA people can not see that.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Friend of mine moved out to texas with his dad and was telling me about those Mule deer. He said they would just wander around while they were working like if they owned the place.

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    Cool Video but if you look close they look pretty skinny to me. Starvation will make any animal do unusual things. I have no problems with them feeding the deer. They are probably keeping a few alive by doing so. But this just proves the point that ethical deer management is a good thing. And hunting helps to assure these animals do not die a slow death by starvation. I do not know why the PETA people can not see that.

I totally agree about the hunters helping the deer by feeding them. The guy who owns breauxs bay craft is part owner of our hunting lease. He rides around almost every day of hunting season with a spray feeder on the back of his fourwheeler. He spends lmost 10k every year just on corn. I know my dad puts down atleast 2-3thousand lbs of ricebran each year. That is just TWO poeple on our lease and we have about 80 members. Not to mention we have atleast 15 or 16 foodplots. The deer on our lease definatly do not starve. I know if my dad or I kill a deer they don't suffer. They drop where they are standing with a full belly:D BTW F' PETA

Top Bottom