How to Find Owner of Key's ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Yes, I'm a veteran of being shot at in Beauregard, Problem now is i now carry a M1-A + a pistol.

I shot back last time and no doubt i will have to again. Bunch of heathern's up there.

Be careful. My wife's elderly uncle owned some land in Beauregard Parish, and whenever he went up to inspect or hunt on it, he was frequently met by armed trespassers who told him to get off of "their" land. He wasn't up for a shootout, and law enforcement had no success in finding any of the outlaws. Absentee landowners face some serious challenges over there.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    A bit of closure for some today !

Meet up today with 2 other cousin's at the property for clean-up, Which went well and all,

Cut a few trail's for deerstand's, B.S.'ed a good bit about family etc.etc.

Loaded up around 3pm. and Informed one cousin that i was going to find the owner of the key's and to let him know that we know he was out there.

We each head out and i go toward's Reeve's and i find the street, Stop,Beat on a few door's...No-one's at home !

I spot a guy working on a pooldeck in his backyard,So i ease around the corner and ask him if he could help me out and that i'm looking for Mr.Stinson, Sure..Last house on the left...

Thanks' man...

I go to the last house on the left...No answer..Crap !!

I go to the last house on the right...Knock on the door and a young man who talked funny answered the door.(Basile)

I tell him i'm looking for Mr Stinson who was in USMC.

Basile, Da both were in da Marine's.

Me, I have one of em' key's and i found these on my family property.

Basile's eye's get BIG...You have his key's ? Da been looking for dem...

Me, Yeah and i would like to give them back and ask why he was trespassing.

Basile, Well he's dead...He shot hisself out there...

Now my eye's get big...What !!! The Son or Father ?

Basile, The father

Me, Tell me the story man !

So, It seem's the father has been going out there and sitting around the place for a few year's , In his lounge chair and drinking beer.

One night he did not come home.

Every local that knew him started looking and he was found the next day, Alive but with a bullet hole through his head.

S.O.A.B**CH, I'm thinking....

Me, So that explain's the open syringe's ?

Basile, Yeah, He shot his self through the head and it looked like he tried to crawl toward's the house for help...

Me, So this is ambulance personal that just threw their trash down and hauled the old boy off ?

Basile, Mai i think so , He lived for another month,But died down in Baton Rouge at a hospital.

Me, Here...Can i trust you with these key's ?

Basile, Yes sir...

Me, Come to the truck and get my card and give it and the key's to the family for me.

Basile, Yes Sir.

At any rate i leave and i have mixed feeling's about the Bullsh*t...and it's funny how sometime's all is not what it seem's.

Glad i was able to hopefully give them a bit of closure.

But...Then again i'm pissed some trespasser think's he can come in there and do his self in..

I'm sure i'll hear more about this soon.

Later

andimthejr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    westbank
    holy ship thats no bueno crazy stuff man you sure that wampus cat wasnt a witness? he might have to go in for questioning all jokes aside... this was a crazy turn in this story

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Ok, The lady called me a few minute's ago.

She thanked me for returning the key's and I responded that if not for my respect of the dog tag's and the help of a few member's on here that lead me in the right direction So,

Thanks' Guys' !!!!!!!!!!!!

Seem's he had been in a bad motorcycle accident 4 yrs. ago and had been in a lot of pain..

She still is not sure why he did this, However to her credit she did apologize for his action's on our land...

That speak's volume's about the lady.

I made no mention of beer can's,condom's,or anything else we've found, It's just not right to do so.Period.

I did recieve an invation for coffee, Which i may take her up on.

She ask permission to go out there and walk around.

I told her to keep my card and if anyone challenge's her to give them my name.

Thank's again for the lead's in finding the owner's !!!

Later

Top Bottom