How to make friends. . . er, nevermind. How to be a lying, thieving impostor.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Long thread ya say? A long thread is 10 pages. That is 46 and growing by the minute, haha! Can you give us a tl;dr?

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    Long thread ya say? A long thread is 10 pages. That is 46 and growing by the minute, haha! Can you give us a tl;dr?
    I wouldn't know where to start. There's just too much going on there. Stolen Valor, threats, obsession with homosexual references, sinking submarines.

Here are a few posts of his from other threads to give you an idea of what the guy is like.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/shop-tools/1422033-best-under-1400-air-compressor.html
    TJKeith said:
    Oh, and if you select a 5 HP, use a 40/50 amp breaker and run 8AWG wire to it with a disconnect on the wall nearby.....Don't go with 30 amp 10AWG

LOL, I gotta confess. First I ordered the big Sears Craftsman 5 horse 80 gallon for 1,300 delivered...and waited two weeks for it to show up. When it did arrive at my house it had fallen over in the delivery truck and the whole top end was smashed up, so I refused delivery and demand a refund.

I did the refund demand both by phone and email, and Sears then refunded me TWICE

So all you see in the pic was mostly paid for by Sears They bought the compressor, blast cabinet and air dryer. The rest was on me.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/1043041-iraq-f-d-me-up.html
    TJKeith said:
    Iraq Vet said:
    I came home with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury. Have difficulty concentrating,remembering,have headaches every day,have to do something over and over to learn it,get overwhelmed and can't do anything,among other things. Things came to me easy before,but are a struggle now.

It took me a long time just to find out what was going on. Struggled to do my job,got fired for hitting someone,the wife took the kids and left(she has been back for 3 years now). A lot of crap happened that didn't happen before.

From attending Vet counseling groups I now know that this is pretty common. I hear people come in and say the same things I'm saying.

I've settled into a routine now,not working and the days are still not easy.

Anyone else go through this ****?
    Sorry, but I don't wanna hear his ****...been there and done it with lots of guys who survived just fine.

tuff up mister...reach deep.

It's just Life and it's meant to be hard if it ends up meaning any thing in the end.

I tucked the guts back into a few of my friends then faced their wives afterwards. You my friend are lucky to have survived, so get over it.

There ain't no free ride for you unless you are black and have a dozen kids and never served....That;s just the way it is

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Does anyone on BS know this guy discussed in this thread?
    His info. was posted along with a picture of him and his house and his phone number.

Keith Stewart 9900 U.S. hwy 71 north Dry Prong Louisiana 71423

Last edited:

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    TJKeith said:
    That's LPH-11, girls....Uss New Orleans, home ported San Diego...We carried 2500 grunts and did the amphib assault **** in far away places, but I stayed in the engineroom while the grunts got splattered....All I did was play stretcher barer and stuff their guts back in for their mommys back home and make sure they didn't drip too much on my Navy hanger deck...But that was a long time ago.

Then after that, it was Uss Bigeloe DDG-942, then the Uss Richard E. Byrd DDG-23, then 6 different submarines where the Uss Flying Fish SSN-673 was my total ****ing favorite fast attack submarine of all time...The absolute BEST adventure of all time....The ****ing BEST...The absolute best place on this Earth I EVER spent 4 years of my life.

Once **** calmed down with the Soviets, I went to Squadron where I was Ship's Superintendent for 18 nuc subs until I retired. I earned my 9579 Chief Of The Boat NEC on SSN-611 John Marshal.....Big John....The world's FIRST anti-terrorist nuclear submarine.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Doesn't ring a bell.

I went to school with one guy who has been wearing BDUs, the three color ones? Maybe four color? Point being: not digicam. With Blackwater patches everywhere.

Spec and I were eating lunch at our favorite hangout, he's in the middle of a date and she finally left.... Without him. He left, she came back to talk to the owner. She was a regular too. During this time, I recognize him, see the uniform and remember the year after high school, so I am in the booth pulling up his sex offender status. I bebop into their conversation, slide my phone across the table to the date and.... I haven't seen him back in the mom-pop restaurant since. I asked Chickie, and he hasn't been welcomed back. ;)

Will Roshto in Deville, restaurant was Julia's.

That's the only one I know in the local area who has pulled that crap.

Last edited:

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    Jason is Keith's son. Looks like a normal guy on his fb; married, kids, college grad. Hopefully he is nothing like his father, Keith Stewart.

This is Keith, btw.

tjkeith.jpg

tjkeith2.jpg

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I've been avoiding that thread because I didn't want to get sucked in. Thanks Ben. Lol

That thread is NOTHING.

Google getting Wenzeled. It will take you weeks to read it all but read it all you must. It's a Fawesome thread from start to finish

Last edited:
    Top Bottom