How will you answer the door?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Mmmm I look foward ot answering number 9, what is the race of person 1 on the form.

answer: American (and yes, that is how I fill out all forms that ask for my race....)

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    anyone know what vehicles/clothing they have?
    There is no uniform for Census workers; they will probably be wearing street clothes.

They will have I.D. badges with their names on them.

:)

Last edited:

Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    There is no uniform for Census workers; they will probably be wearing street clothes.

They will have I.D. badges with there names on them.

:)

I have no problem with census takers. It is just a job that someone must do.
    I will be nice and answer the questions as I see fit. But if we all add a couple numbers we could outnumber the liberal states that are running the show.:D:D
    I may just give them more information than they have lines for, overload, my wife says I can talk for hours without giving out any real answers. After a while she gives up and wishes she had not asked.:p

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    "American" is not a race, it's a nationality. You're either Caucasian or Negro. Pick one....

Uh Oh Julio & Tsing Tao Choo Lee ........ hard choice time

They don't recognize chinks, kykes, wops, jews , its a black or whitey world

Hope this ain't hate speech, not untended that way, doin my Dawg-on best to be the sensitive person everyone sez I am

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Uh Oh Julio & Tsing Tao Choo Lee ........ hard choice time

Of course they do, but I know he is none of the above. I also know he is not of Negroid ancestry either, But it is the most likely second choice in the US. I doubt he is even aware of what are the three Great Races are until he sees this and does an Internet search. There's probably few here that do, Mjolnir might.

yarbsea

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Bossier
    They came to my house a about 5pm on thursday. He was REALLY pushy, and tried to come into the house (with permission..but was really wanting it bad). Here are just some of the things he wanted to know.

How many toliets
    How much education we had, where we went to school
    how much property tax I pay
    what square footage my home has
    who lives here
    if anyone has mental problems
    what type of health care I have
    what health problems EVERYONE has in the home
    dates of birth, complete names of everyone inside

No..i'm not joking people - it was not the "census", it was called the "community something or another" census. It's a damn invasion of privacy, and the protection on the information is very little. Imagine what someone could do with ALL that information.

I still don't know what to do about it. I got rid of him this time, but he said he will be back..unannounced as this time. He claims it's a crime to not answer the questions.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    They came to my house a about 5pm on thursday. He was REALLY pushy, and tried to come into the house (with permission..but was really wanting it bad). Here are just some of the things he wanted to know.

How many toliets
    How much education we had, where we went to school
    how much property tax I pay
    what square footage my home has
    who lives here
    if anyone has mental problems
    what type of health care I have
    what health problems EVERYONE has in the home
    dates of birth, complete names of everyone inside

No..i'm not joking people - it was not the "census", it was called the "community something or another" census. It's a damn invasion of privacy, and the protection on the information is very little. Imagine what someone could do with ALL that information.

I still don't know what to do about it. I got rid of him this time, but he said he will be back..unannounced as this time. He claims it's a crime to not answer the questions.

This was apparently before you got a form in the mail?? How do we (you) know for sure if this person is legitimate?

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I don't usually answer my door unless I'm expecting someone. I work nights and sleep days. They can send the form in the mail and I'll fill out the legally mandated parts but coming to my front door isn't going to do them any good.

Top Bottom