Hunting Club -----*** Now Open.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Call Josh for details. There is a well at the main camp in Holden. Electricity by generator. There is a camp house at the main camp. There is a little over 3000 acres. Probably better off with your own tent/camper etc.
    There are club stands and you can put up 2 stands of your own as long as they are at least 200 yards away from anybody else's.

Game includes deer, squirrels, rabbits and occasionally ducks and hogs.

scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Is Mike H. still involved in running the club? Hunted there a few years back and really enjoyed it. Very kid friendly and family oriented.

Eagle84

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    This is Josh. I'll clarify where we stand, for those that are interested.

Mike and his father are no longer involved with this club. They resigned in February and, along with some former members, took two of the leases and formed a new club without notifying most of last year's members. No hard feelings, and if you are interested in hunting with them, I can get you in touch.

The club still has 1107 acres in Holden, along with 188 acres of private land.

We are working to secure 2 other sections that will re-establish our lease boundaries from last year, approximately 1900 acres. There are also several properties we have opportunities to bid on or pick up, if we feel our membership is big enough to support them.

I am giving last year's members and those that have contact me from here or from word-of-mouth until July 25 to pay dues, before I start running ads. By then we'll know exactly what land we have and how many members to take in.

Dues are $500, plus either a $100 one-time fee (which goes toward the purchase of a club stand) or contribution of a 2-man ladder stand to the club. I am donating one myself, so don't feel singled out as a new member. Spouses and children 18 and under still in school are covered under the membership. Guest fee is $20 per day.

We are a QDMA club and will be re-enrolling in DMAP. Half of our property is reserved as still-hunt only with a 4 point restriction.

Anyone interested or with further questions can contact me on here via PM.

Top Bottom