I done went and did it.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    Ok, I tried signing up for socialable secruity at age 62. Not enough money to make it worthwhile.
    I went again and tried at 65. The money was some better but they wanted to penalize me $1 for every $2 that I earned. That way I would not get a dime so I did not sign up.

Well, at age 66 I signed up. No more earned income penalty after age 66. The money is over twice what it was at age 62.

Now for the kicker. When I signed up for medicare at age 65, I had to pay for it myself but it started the first day of my birth month, even though I had not legally turned 65. Now since turning 66 this month, they hold back a month on the checks that is never paid. SHould I pass away before mid Nov, a check would not be sent then either. Therefore I have to live past mid Nov in order to get a check I was entitled to in Oct.

SO as of this month, I get three checks for doing nothing.

I now get free hunting and fishing license as well as big game license.

My CHP dropped in price from $125.00 to $62.50.

Life is good when one is an old goat.

At age 70, I get free drivers license.

Now at what age does one no longer have to pay income tax?

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Ok, I tried signing up for socialable secruity at age 62. Not enough money to make it worthwhile.
    I went again and tried at 65. The money was some better but they wanted to penalize me $1 for every $2 that I earned. That way I would not get a dime so I did not sign up.

Well, at age 66 I signed up. No more earned income penalty after age 66. The money is over twice what it was at age 62.

Now for the kicker. When I signed up for medicare at age 65, I had to pay for it myself but it started the first day of my birth month, even though I had not legally turned 65. Now since turning 66 this month, they hold back a month on the checks that is never paid. SHould I pass away before mid Nov, a check would not be sent then either. Therefore I have to live past mid Nov in order to get a check I was entitled to in Oct.

SO as of this month, I get three checks for doing nothing.

I now get free hunting and fishing license as well as big game license.

My CHP dropped in price from $125.00 to $62.50.

Life is good when one is an old goat.

At age 70, I get free drivers license.

Now at what age does one no longer have to pay income tax?

At what age do we not have to pay for some good lovin?

Thats what I am looking forward to.:)

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    oldman45 - Welcome to the ponzi scheme. I hope you get yours because I feel I won't get what I payed in.

Nope, you will get way more than you paid in, one way or another.

If social security were to fail, can you imagine how many class action suits there would be to get their money back with interest. The government is not going to let social security fail.

Many around today does not remember why social security is in this shape now. A certain Democrat named Lyndon B. Johnson found he could pull money from the social security fund without a lot of effort or Congressional support. His over 2 trillion dollar loan from SS was never repaid. Then three more presidents did the same later by adopting the same budget adjustment as Johnson had done. This is also the reason Gore claimed he was going to put SS money in a lock box. Well, his party has been great about not paying the loan back and has still not frozen ss money.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Nope, you will get way more than you paid in, one way or another.

If social security were to fail, can you imagine how many class action suits there would be to get their money back with interest. The government is not going to let social security fail.

Many around today does not remember why social security is in this shape now. A certain Democrat named Lyndon B. Johnson found he could pull money from the social security fund without a lot of effort or Congressional support. His over 2 trillion dollar loan from SS was never repaid. Then three more presidents did the same later by adopting the same budget adjustment as Johnson had done. This is also the reason Gore claimed he was going to put SS money in a lock box. Well, his party has been great about not paying the loan back and has still not frozen ss money.

You bring up a good point. "With interest" Were the government to invest your SS retirement payments everything would be in the black. I know how LBJ raided the SS trust fund. May his soul burn in eternal Hell for it. It is now a ponzi scheme. Robbing this generation to pay the next.

Top Bottom