I don't know if I'm losing it or clairvoyant. A conspiracy of conspiracy theorists

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    So, I woke up this morning with the strangest feeling, like something was just on the edge of my mind. I knew what was there but couldn't quite make out what it was. I cooked breakfast and when I sat down it hit me like a ton of bricks. It is the most logical explanation to every conspiracy all interwoven into one simple solution. My theory goes like this.

I believe that most, if not all, of the tinfoil/sociopaths here are covertly working for the government or are unknowingly under government influence. I believe that guys like Mjolnir, Monaco, yrdawg, jimdana, mikepizz, Russo, slowhandlukem, Noreadcoats, nolacopusmc, 10november1775, and Hoghunter were all placed here in one of the greatest misdirection plays ever concocted. They post redicous theory after ridiculous theory to destroy their credibility, then once they are almost universally viewed as crazies they post the truth. By associating themselves with the truth, the truth becomes a tinfoil theory.

Think about it, why else would they claim to have seen floating orbs, secret rolling chemical labs in the back of tractor trailers, etc.

What are your thoughts, am I finally seen the light or are the lights turning off? I truly feel like Siddhartha as he sat next to the river and heard ohm for the first time.

Last edited:

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    So, I woke up this morning with the strangest feeling, like something was just on the edge of my mind. I knew what was there but couldn't quite make out what it was. I cooked breakfast and when I sat down it hit me like a ton of bricks. It is the most logical explanation to every conspiracy all interwoven into one simple solution. My theory goes like this.

I believe that most, if not all, of the tinfoil/sociopaths here are covertly working for the government or are unknowingly under government influence. I believe that guys like Mjolnir, Monaco, yrdawg, jimdana, mikepizz, Russo, slowhandlukem, Noreadcoats, nolacopusmc, 10november1775, and Hoghunter were all placed here in one of the greatest misdirection plays ever concocted. They post redicous theory after ridiculous theory to destroy their credibility, then once they are almost universally viewed as crazies they post the truth. By associating themselves with the truth, the truth becomes a tinfoil theory.

Think about it, why else would they claim to have seen floating orbs, secret rolling chemical labs in the back of tractor trailers, etc.

What are your thoughts, am I finally seen the light or are the lights turning off? I truly feel like Siddhartha as he sat next to the river and heard ohm for the first time.

I think you need to get back on your meds, or quit drinking at 9 in the morning. And besides my stock in alcoa is doing great.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    In the past you have always been so sure. The thing about conspiracy theories is there is an element of truth or reality. Then there is some convolution of facts, logic and such. The right blend makes it more believable or just outright crazy. Maybe they are just screwing with 'you' to see how you react to the theory. 'You' = whoever they are talking to or is listening.

Last night I had someone ask me about the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories - which I didn't follow. Some of the theories are easy to discard.

So what was for breakfast?

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    clair·voy·ant (klâr-voint)
    adj.
    1. Of or relating to clairvoyance.
    2. Having the supposed power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the senses.
    n.
    A person, such as a medium, possessing the supposed power of clairvoyance.
    [French : clair, clear (from Latin clrus; see kel-2 in Indo-European roots) + voyant, present participle of voir, to see (from Latin vidre; see weid- in Indo-European roots).]

Just helping y'all out with the grown up words.

JR1572

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    clair·voy·ant (klâr-voint)
    adj.
    1. Of or relating to clairvoyance.
    2. Having the supposed power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the senses.
    n.
    A person, such as a medium, possessing the supposed power of clairvoyance.
    [French : clair, clear (from Latin clrus; see kel-2 in Indo-European roots) + voyant, present participle of voir, to see (from Latin vidre; see weid- in Indo-European roots).]

Just helping y'all out with the grown up words.

JR1572

You know better than to think we are grown up.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Cut back on the M.D 20/20

Mad Dog!

Oh boy, that'll do it right there. I remember being sixteen and three sheets to the wind on that stuff. I climbed a 12' sapling to "get away" from the cops who crashed our party. I ended up arguing with one about him be able to see me up in my "tree"
    "Son come down from there."
    "Shut up! You can't see me."

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    red_movie_photo_1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom