I drank the HK coolaid

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Just don't let your wife look at your money and you'll be ok. The HK virus bites hard and rarely lets go. My wife got mad when I bought 3 in a week. She proceeded to say odd things, like"why do you need so many?" I didn't understand the question so I just ignored it and slept on the couch.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Just don't let your wife look at your money and you'll be ok. The HK virus bites hard and rarely lets go. My wife got mad when I bought 3 in a week. She proceeded to say odd things, like"why do you need so many?" I didn't understand the question so I just ignored it and slept on the couch.

Lmao! Good stuff. That hk drank is tasty, swamper.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I been drinking off the coolaid, at least with the USP platform. BUT today I shot a P30, and that's a whole different coolaid. Never have I felt a gun feel so natural in my hand. Once I got used to it, it shot VERY well. Might have another one on my list now....

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I have yet to shoot a P30, but it's on the "DO WANT" list. Another P7 is first on the list, even though it's the same one I had before :D as well as a S&W Model 66. Still considering puting my LWRC up for sale/trade for an MR556. I love the LWRC but I'd rather the HK, because well, it's an HK.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    that HK koolaid is one addictive drank.

for me, i'm 4 HK's away from being satisfied :x

Ha! I'm literally 15 USP's, 4 P7's, 2 HK45's, 3 P-series, and 2 SP89's away from almost being satisfied with HK pistols! Then there's the rifles!!!

Then we break into the class 3 stuff and a whole new world of bad financial planning opens up!

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    My wife doesn't dare question my gun purchases. My money is my money to spend however I wish, thats why we get along so good. She loves to shoot all my guns anyway, I just have to make sure she doesn't want to carry my P30.

franch1se82

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Belle Chasse
    Ha! I'm literally 15 USP's, 4 P7's, 2 HK45's, 3 P-series, and 2 SP89's away from almost being satisfied with HK pistols! Then there's the rifles!!!

Then we break into the class 3 stuff and a whole new world of bad financial planning opens up!

lol... my satisfaction level is no where near yours! lol. but yes, there's 4 more that will make me content and anything extra will be lagniappe!

CJB1911

PEW PEW PEW
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    SWLA
    attachment.php

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I will admit that HK is one brand I don't have. That said, I will indulge you nutty f**ks. I will acquire this brand of which you all speak. Who knows?

I have to try that damn CZ too!

God, I need my head examined!

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I will admit that HK is one brand I don't have. That said, I will indulge you nutty f**ks. I will acquire this brand of which you all speak. Who knows?

I have to try that damn CZ too!

God, I need my head examined!

Drink the Vortex koolaid too! It may save you some money!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom