I feel safe. TSA will stop those 6 yoa al qaeda terrorists. - vid

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csouders

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    I may be a first time poster but this makes me sick. My daughter just turned 6 today, she wouldn't understand why she was being touched this way. We always told her if someone was touching her that was a stranger it was bad. Maybe if she had a hijab on they would have by past her. I think Ben Franklinton said it best "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Video shows girl, 6, getting pat-down at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport

A video posted on YouTube over the weekend shows a 6-year-old girl being thoroughly patted down while passing through security at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.

The video has drawn strong reactions from online commentators.

WDSU-TV reported that airport officials had confirmed that the video was shot at the Southwest Airlines gate of the New Orleans airport, but that the date of the incident is unknown.
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/04/video_shows_girl_6_getting_pat.html
    http://www.wwltv.com/news/tsascreens6yearoldgirlsparkingoutrage-119726839.html

:)

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yes, I am sure if we could bring back the victims of domestic terrorist attacks, they would disagree with me. But, that is personalizing a broader issue.

Just a clarification, these flights were thwarted attempts. I used them as an example to illustrate some poeple would be glad they were able to stop the attacks. Now in reality, the terroist ACTUALLY made it on the planes in these 3 examples. So a connundrum indeed.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Do you actually know any Muslims?

I do! Both are practicing muslims that i have know for many years. They have both come over in the early 80's, were well educated here, and married American girls. Both have become citizens and both have successful businesses. Seems like both are pretty sqaure and have similar interest as us.

That is where the similarity ends. Since I talked them regularly for many years, we covered alot of subjects and debated, hotly at times, middle east politics. There is one resounding similarity between them I cannot understand; they have such an inbred hatred for Israel and Jews it would make your head spin. I would submit their hatred is deeper and more deifnitive than any hate group in the past century.

And they both use the muslim religion as the justification for the hate. :crazy:

Now if you want to hope that we can all live together and they can be your neighbors and we can all sing together around a camp fire, that's fine. But I would caution you, these two guys I know, would side with "their" people when the chips were down.

Would some be torn? Sure. You come over here from a toilet east s**thole, you see what we have, you get to screw pretty white American girls, drink, smoke, answer to no moolah, or whatever they answer to, start a business in the land of opportunity, make money, buy nice things in the American way of life, etc.,etc,. And then one day, you may have to turn on all that? Yeah, some, and I reiterate, some, would be torn. But I am going to go back to a great movie line for my answer: When Alec Baldwin and Scott Glen were boarding Sean Connery's sub in Hunt for Red October, Scott Glen offered Baldwin a gun. Baldwin said, "I know he wants to defect!" And I side with Glenn's response, "Are you wiling to bet your life on it?"

Top Bottom