I guess this is one reason we can't carry on campus...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kdick3

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "LSU System President John Lombardi asked members of the Baton Rouge Rotary Club on Wednesday to walk through the University’s student parking lots.

There, they will find one of the fundamental problems in Louisiana’s higher education system, he said.

“There are a significant number of students who attend LSU who are capable of paying a higher tuition rather than buying a fancy car,” Lombardi said.
    "

Well I was wondering how I would spend my free time tomorrow, but I think I figured it out. I'm gonna go sell my truck and give all the proceeds to the Forever LSU campaign.... Think the government will let me buy one of those clunker cars for cheap? I might just revert to bicycle until I graduate THEN I'll buy a nice car...

LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    take the bus. :D don't even have to wait for it outside. http://lsu.transloc.com/
    whoever worked on that deserves a raise

I saw no IRS ninja trainees on campus today. I did talk with others who were completely confused and or POed ab the whole body armor/ignore swat team situation. I then proceeded to synthesis body army materials in organic chem lab.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I thought they just passed a law saying one couldn't wear armor at schools?

edit: found it. Posted by bearit on another thread. I am going to email the admins and school paper....:)

RS 14:95:9

It is a waste of money to have a law like the one above.. What is the point? Who care if someone has on body armor on campus? It would only matter if the person was on a shooting rampage. And if that was the case wouldn't that be against the law anyhow?:hsugh: more and more laws to keep politics paid

Top Bottom