I See Change a Commin'

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Anybody familiar with this book ??

attachment.php

Heres the Snopeomatic review

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/postamerican.asp

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Post-American-World-Fareed-Zakaria/dp/039306235X[/ame]

From the description, I see nothing necessarily wrong with it. The US isn't the innovative industrial powerhouse we once were, and the rest of the world is catching up, even passed us in some ways. But seeing the book in Obama's hands, I doubt his interest in purely academic.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I read the description of the book it dosn't sound bad...wonder why someone would go to that trouble, I could see if he was readin some helter skelter how to book.....

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA

I read the description of the book it dosn't sound bad...wonder why someone would go to that trouble, I could see if he was readin some helter skelter how to book.....

I'm surprised snopes even mentioned it with their liberal tendencies. But as I said, the book alone isn't terrible. I think Obama wants to see its predictions come to pass though.

But do we really need this picture to convince us of his ideology? His policies, his past associations... it's clear what he represents.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I'm surprised snopes even mentioned it with their liberal tendencies. But as I said, the book alone isn't terrible. I think Obama wants to see its predictions come to pass though.

But do we really need this picture to convince us of his ideology? His policies, his past associations... it's clear what he represents.

How many really understand what the pretender OTUS is ?? Not many, most have a pet peeve or two, they don't know really whats behind the puppet..so I like to keep it on top whenever possible

Top Bottom