I traded my challenger for.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    nice. and yeah I see the SS's lightly modified hitting mid 12's all day, I think your expectations are dead on.

Thanks man. Yea I have read a good bit on it. I also trust what my tuner says a lot. Later when I wanna pay for another set of lighter wheels and some drag radials if I get my 60' down I might break 11's but I don't think it's gonna happen without a stall and I don't want to do one jus yet. I wanna do it N/A and without any internals and so nitrous is out lol

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The new 2015 Hell Fire Challengers available soon will leave almost anything on the street in its dust. Other than true sports cars it should be the fastest street driven production car ever built.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    The new 2015 Hell Fire Challengers available soon will leave almost anything on the street in its dust. Other than true sports cars it should be the fastest street driven production car ever built.

Yea I looked at the hellcat and thought about waiting for it. Decided not too. The c6 z06 actually put down faster times than the hellcat with a N/A 7.0 and drag radials, everything else stock.... The hellcat is also more than I wanted to spend as with the vette. The technology is very nice though.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Yea I looked at the hellcat and thought about waiting for it. Decided not too. The c6 z06 actually put down faster times than the hellcat with a N/A 7.0 and drag radials, everything else stock.... The hellcat is also more than I wanted to spend as with the vette. The technology is very nice though.

I put the Corvette in the sports car bracket.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I put the Corvette in the sports car bracket.

They are all modern sports cars. Very impressive and yes the vette is a 2-seated only. But makes less power running a better time.
    I still love the hellcat. If I would have wanted to spend the money I would have traded the R/T for it. It is a heavy brute who against the odds shocked a bunch of people. It weighs over 4,400lbs.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    The resonated x-pipe really helped with the cackle and pop sound you get from the headers with straight pipe (like the exhaust waves bouncing off each other, I did not care for it. It keeps that header chop at idle and you can hear the headers air whistle when idling when not behind the vehicle. It smoothed it out a lot when just lightly in the throttle but WOT it still get up there. Nice tone.

http://youtu.be/EHbTSEan44A

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Now you Chevy Boys have done it ! IM Calling you out !

[video=facebook;811614302203493]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=811614302203493&set=vb.179609298737333&type=2&theater[/video]

Typical mustang.....
    All talk and no show....
    Lmao
    a7adybad.jpg

ematemuv.jpg

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    LOL I know, I know, Im a Nerd, I don't know how to transfer a video from facebook, so I just posted a link.............

Since you have not seen it "YET" , Its NOT a mustang ! gotta Add 2 More Cylinders !

[ Now Im going hide in the closet, since I totally screwed up my "call out" and cant even link the video ! :run:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom