I would be the only one

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iomg8

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    I would be the only one who is trying to shoot ammo to show my wife I actually use it (she says I have too much) and then actually come back with more. I went to go shoot 200-250 rounds of 40 cal and 9mm, came back with a 500 round savers pack of 9mm from Bass pro (went to use their range since I had purchased my FN from them), and saw my brother today, and he had some ammo he purchased from 3 weeks ago, waiting for me, that added another 200.

So anyway, waiting for her to go to bed before I bring back 700 rounds of ammo back into the closet. I just hope she doesn't notice the huge 500 round saver pack box LOL

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I get nervous when I get below 5,000 rounds of 9mm not knowing when I can purchase any at a reasonable price and I am there.
    I reduced my shooting dramatically when the drought began.

Last edited:

iomg8

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    I try to keep 1000+ of each type I shoot, and just buy things as I see fit. Before I had 1500 rounds of 9 and 1500 of 40.

So now I have 2000 of 9 and 1700 of 40 LOL

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Some people are worried whether the pallet in their shop will hold another 60 pound fat fifty can full of ammo and this guy is trying to hide a box of bullets from his wife... and thinks he’s the only one?
    That’s some first world crisis right there.

iomg8

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    Some people are worried whether the pallet in their shop will hold another 60 pound fat fifty can full of ammo and this guy is trying to hide a box of bullets from his wife... and thinks he’s the only one?
    That’s some first world crisis right there.

I was trying to find a way to trade ammo for a certain gun too LOL

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    I would gander you not the only one in that situation.
    My wife neverminds the ammunition collection at this point in our relationship, suppose its a pick your battle type thing after so many years dealing with my hobbies.
    She will give me a look with a possible '' Are you serious'' when another gun or two comes into the home, followed by a where is this one going to fit ! :exnbp:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    On a serious note, if you guys worry with your better half over what you buy, find her vice and exploit it. My wife likes Teiks shoes. They aren’t cheap. She has about 20 pair now. I don’t hear any complaints from her about my hobbies. Just working the angles.

Oilman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    Lafayette, LA
    I went to meet with an old guy in Texas one time about an oil and gas lease. He told me about how his wife is scared to walk down the road because of wild hogs. I asked him if he a .45 or something she could carry with her. He said she doesn't like guns and she wishes he would get rid of his. He said he finally told her, "Woman, that door is always open and you can leave anytime you want, but my guns are here to stay."

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    On a serious note, if you guys worry with your better half over what you buy, find her vice and exploit it. My wife likes Teiks shoes. They aren’t cheap. She has about 20 pair now. I don’t hear any complaints from her about my hobbies. Just working the angles.

The wife's fetish includes, Shoe's, purses, hokie pokie cloths from all over the world right here But...

Sometimes when I'm feeling frisky I like to play sexy dressie uppie w/

Flaming red wig, Long eyelashes, Red fishnet stockings, Goudy make-up, Red FM pumps, Victoria Secrets tight panties, Mardi Gras bola, Complete with a bonus Peacock feather sticking out my arse...

It's time to march down main street Bro !

Specularius

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    N31 20, W92 14

So my wife is not the only one. Does yours buy 3 pair of a new color and pick the best left and right shoe, then return the others? They must be comfortable because that is the only shoe my wife ever wears.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    The wife's fetish includes, Shoe's, purses, hokie pokie cloths from all over the world right here But...

Sometimes when I'm feeling frisky I like to play sexy dressie uppie w/

Flaming red wig, Long eyelashes, Red fishnet stockings, Goudy make-up, Red FM pumps, Victoria Secrets tight panties, Mardi Gras bola, Complete with a bonus Peacock feather sticking out my arse...

It's time to march down main street Bro !

Gonna need to see a pic bruh!

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I would be the only one who is trying to shoot ammo to show my wife I actually use it (she says I have too much) and then actually come back with more. I went to go shoot 200-250 rounds of 40 cal and 9mm, came back with a 500 round savers pack of 9mm from Bass pro (went to use their range since I had purchased my FN from them), and saw my brother today, and he had some ammo he purchased from 3 weeks ago, waiting for me, that added another 200.

So anyway, waiting for her to go to bed before I bring back 700 rounds of ammo back into the closet. I just hope she doesn't notice the huge 500 round saver pack box LOL
    Cmon dude this is a simple one.. ammo should be stored in ammo cans so all she should see is ammo cans. She doesn’t have to know what’s inside and if she’s like my wife wouldn’t know how to open one anyway lol. It’s too easy to come home one day with 15-20 ammo cans then it is to constantly be trying to add boxes of ammo to the stash un noticed. I don’t have any advice for you yet when she realizes you filled them all up. Somehow my wife hasn’t discovered that much yet or maybe she knows and just doesn’t bother lol

Last edited:

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Cmon dude this is a simple one.. ammo should be stored in ammo cans so all she should see is ammo cans. She doesn’t have to know what’s inside and if she’s like my wife wouldn’t know how to open one anyway lol.

And, it's pretty easy to just add on another can or two once you reach a critical mass of existing cans...

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    Im the luckiest man in the world. My wife shoots, watches football and drinks beer with me. She actually checks the price of ammo and looks for good deals on firearms that she knows I would like. Once she found a 12ga browning shotgun for me. Even when I think a gun is too expensive she will say. You work hard and you deserve it. Yes im bragging because I never get told anything about my purchases. I wish all of you could experience this. And shes a looker to boot. Everyday I thank GOD that shes too stupid to realize she could do better.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I guess I got lucky. I buy ammo and my wife asks if it’s for her rifle. If I tell her no, she gets mad, but if I tell her that we can shoot it through her rifle she’s happy. Or if I buy a new gun/gun part, she will get mad only if I didn’t get her one too

Top Bottom