ICORE Saturday 12/17

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    I shot Saturday. Had a good time. It was more laid back than some of the other matches I shot. And I shot with you, Scooter.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Our local club has a very small following. I think they need to let the semi autos play too. It would definitely get more support for the match.
    Does Bubber shoot there? If so, tell him scooter said to let the bottom feeders play, or else....................................................................................................................................................I'll send "Lucky Ed" to straighten him out!!!!!...lol

Last edited:

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    I shot Saturday. Had a good time. It was more laid back than some of the other matches I shot. And I shot with you, Scooter.
    Glad to have you there, Barry. You'll never hear me turn a new shooter away, but sometimes when I get "into the zone", I may seem a little unfriendly. And then there was that walking tree someone brought with them....you guys can shoot with me any time.

Last edited:

Jesse Tischauser

The Mayor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    Does Bubber shoot there? If so, tell him scooter said to let the bottom feeders play, or else....................................................................................................................................................I'll send "Lucky Ed" to straighten him out!!!!!...lol

Yep bubber is the man around these parts when it comes to wheel gunning.

Top Bottom