IDPA & Team Shoot (3-7-09)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JPShootah

3 Gunner...
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    This sat will be tangi's IDPA match (9am hammer down) and we will be doing another fun side match after the IDPA match. The side match will be a team shoot. Pending on the amount of shooters interested the teams will consist of either 3 or 4 man teams. The first stage will be the "post" stage and the team that shoots and splits the 4x4 post the with the fastest time wins. The second team shoot will consist of 3 pistolmen and 1 shotgunner! Course description will be given at match. Bird shot and slugs will be needed! Hope to see you guys there....

Golden Dragon

Stay Alert.... Stay Alive
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    171   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Mandeville
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aroundlsu View Post
    So how much is this thing going to cost next time I go? I think they said something about having to join the club? What's the deal?
    $5.00 for 1st time shooters

$10.oo for members

$15.00 non members

$30.00 for one year Membership to Tangipahoa Practical Shooters and is a

USPSA affiliated club. The USPSA match is on the 4th Sunday and if there is a

5th Sunday you get to shoot an extra match. One membership good for both

IDPA and USPSA matches. I Join most clubs I shoot at to support the sport

you do not have to join to shoot. All that is ask of you is to be safe and have

FUN.:cool::hi5::love::bigok::rockon:

*You can put a team together on Sat. at the range or bring some friends.

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Won't be able to make this one, but you guys have been putting on some great matches. Keep up the good work! Great bunch of people to shoot with, too.

Makes the long drive worthwhile 'cause you get your money's worth with these cool sidematches :thumbsup:

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans

Steam Powered, is the QA authority for Counter Strike Source. I was a heavy gamer for awhile, and it is an inside joke kicked around that we would report persons to Steam if they were hacking.. Kinda like your awesome shots.

/end actinglikeanerd.exe

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    This sat will be tangi's IDPA match (9am hammer down) and we will be doing another fun side match after the IDPA match. The side match will be a team shoot. Pending on the amount of shooters interested the teams will consist of either 3 or 4 man teams. The first stage will be the "post" stage and the team that shoots and splits the 4x4 post the with the fastest time wins. The second team shoot will consist of 3 pistolmen and 1 shotgunner! Course description will be given at match. Bird shot and slugs will be needed! Hope to see you guys there....

Which range is this at?

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I have about 20 slugs sitting around somewhere I need to dig out, ill bring my 870, I got Ed to put my hogue stock set on awhile back

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    The guys I saw at the last match were wearing rather realistic carry gear. I would say this is considerably more realistic than the practice matches on Monday nights at Precision. You still are supposed to follow certain procedures like not letting loaded mags hit the deck, not reloading while moving, reload under cover only, and loading up to 10+1 rounds only. This is supposedly to keep it fair for our California friends who can't get high cap mags.

Top Bottom