If Louisiana adopted Connecticut's gun laws.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What would you do if you had to register your guns or face jail?

• Get rid of the guns

Votes: 1 3.7%
    • Hide them

Votes: 6 22.2%
    • Register them

Votes: 2 7.4%
    • Do nothing, I will not register my guns

Votes: 19 70.4%
    • Resist all authority when they come knocking

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'd probably be saying something like 'How the ***k did Barbara Norton get elected Governor????' :doh:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I hate to even think about this. Turns my stomach.

I have many LEO Friends/Family and a few State Trooper pals too.
    Knowing that they are just as Red Blooded American as I am
    I don't see them going through with confiscation. They just couldn’t.

Hell, they'd have to knock on quite a few of their own families doors to do it anyway.

I'd like to say this is forever an impossible situation so why even talk about it.......but then I look at what's going on in Connecticut.......

...sigh....man we need to take back our country.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I hate to say this but when the time comes, they will follow orders! A few might not, but very few! After all, their criminals! right?!
    And yes, we need to take our country back! Which I'm afraid won't happen either! Very sad

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    I understand where you are going here. And i wish you luck. But let me say from the get go....When the FEDS come after you....YOU ARE SCREWED.

I have already accepted the fact that eventually...America will probably ban firearms. IMO....it started back in 1963 with the coup d'tat where a sitting US President was assassinated.

Congress used that law to enact the 1968 Firearms Act. That was the beginning. Then...5 years later...In 1973, The War on Drugs. That was the main fatal blow. The DEA and ATF grew immensely. Illegal search and seizures and rules and laws twisted and bent in order to lock up those bad drug users. Non-violent people locked up.

The USA has the highest incarceration rate in the world. And let's not forget the War on Terror.

But...lets remember....the vast majority of Americans were OK with the violations of our Constitutional Rights since it was all done for "our safety." So...to answer your question...when they come for my guns...They can have them. No way in hell am I going to be a martyr.

Americans are sheep.

Screw it. I'm done with fighting. I have seen way too many of my friends get raped by the force of the law. Life is not fair. You can't win guys.

My only fight these days is the Pen. They say that the pen is mighty.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Keep the faith, guys.

Look hard at what's happening up there. And all it took was getting the wrong people in power- and they've proven to be rotten as hell...Remember their motto about never letting a "good" tragedy go to waste? Well, there it is in all it's obscene glory. And it is ugly.

We cannot and WILL NOT allow it to happen here. Not now- not as long as we live. Never cave on what you KNOW is right.

We are on the right side of this, no matter what those blithering idiots say.

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    I understand where you are going here. And i wish you luck. But let me say from the get go....When the FEDS come after you....YOU ARE SCREWED.

I have already accepted the fact that eventually...America will probably ban firearms. IMO....it started back in 1963 with the coup d'tat where a sitting US President was assassinated.

Congress used that law to enact the 1968 Firearms Act. That was the beginning. Then...5 years later...In 1973, The War on Drugs. That was the main fatal blow. The DEA and ATF grew immensely. Illegal search and seizures and rules and laws twisted and bent in order to lock up those bad drug users. Non-violent people locked up.

The USA has the highest incarceration rate in the world. And let's not forget the War on Terror.

But...lets remember....the vast majority of Americans were OK with the violations of our Constitutional Rights since it was all done for "our safety." So...to answer your question...when they come for my guns...They can have them. No way in hell am I going to be a martyr.

Americans are sheep.

Screw it. I'm done with fighting. I have seen way too many of my friends get raped by the force of the law. Life is not fair. You can't win guys.

My only fight these days is the Pen. They say that the pen is mighty.

I have two beautiful children and I will not be a martyr. I am also not an internet commando and I will not speculate what I would do.

I think the situation in Connecticut can spiral downward when another Ruby Ridge happens. If a family or two is injured, or even killed, when they come for their guns, the public outcry would be tremendous. How will the next family that gets the knock at their door act knowing that authorities have injured gun owners that are not considered criminals by the majority in this country.

The new law states that people who did not register are now felons, and armed. How will the confiscation begin? It could get bad quickly.

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    How many of you are willing to goto to jail and leave your Wife and Children behind to fend for themselves? How many are willing to die for this cause? Yes I took an oath. Yes I fought for mine and your freedoms. Am I willing to die or goto jail over an AR15? No. I will not. When they come for it they will get the same story. I lost it. I sold it. It was stolen. Lmao Im really sick of it.

i always said my neighbor was nuts. Bug out bags. Burried safe in the woods. Weapons cache's burried. Ya know, I think he was on to something a couple yeras ago.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Not saying I disagree with anything stated above, but discussing breaking laws is not OK. Feel free to discuss this in the other threads as a political issue...but less the discussion about breaking laws.

Austin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom