If You Could Go Back To 17, What Would You Do Different?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Well let me think about this for a minute.....when I was 17, that would be in the early 80's. Knowing what I know now, I would take a ride up to Columbia University and have a long talk with a student there named Barry Obama.

Lol

Im only 22, but wouldn't change a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Well, I probably wouldn't be here today because I would have insisted that the Marines send me to Vietnam like I joined to do instead of sending me to Millington, Tennessee to be trained in aviation electronics (none of which I remember now). Yeah, I know, I am crazy. I probably would have been killed.

This is not my opinion but I have met many Vietnam vets. NONE of them had anything good to say about the time they spent over there.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Aww hell, we all know there's no do-over.

But if there was, I'd start by telling the people I've lost that I loved them twice as much as I did the first time.

I'm sure we all have people we'd give anything just to talk to one more time.

Other than that, maybe I'd warn LSU about hiring a future Head Coach named "Curley"....

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Well, I probably wouldn't be here today because I would have insisted that the Marines send me to Vietnam like I joined to do instead of sending me to Millington, Tennessee to be trained in aviation electronics (none of which I remember now). Yeah, I know, I am crazy. I probably would have been killed.

Used to go to the airshows there every year.

longdude17

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Nothing....I believe that all of my life experiences has made me the person I am today. Good or bad, each and every one was needed to mold me into the person I am today.

DE

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Wouldn't have let some service station mechanic change the oil pan gasket on my old '82 LTD Crown Victoria (in 1997). Had that not have happened the pick-up tube wouldn't have been bent and I would probably have had that car a whole lot longer.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Wouldn't have let some service station mechanic change the oil pan gasket on my old '82 LTD Crown Victoria (in 1997). Had that not have happened the pick-up tube wouldn't have been bent and I would probably have had that car a whole lot longer.

Wow....If thats your only regret....You are one lucky man. Its only a car.

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Knowing what I know today, I would administer an ass whipping to all these mass shooting assholes and probably break all their fingers with a hammer to prevent them from carrying out acts that morons use to justify eroding the rights of the law abiding citizens.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I can honestly say I wouldn't change a damn thing, other than managing my money better. I have my family, we're doing good, definately better than a lot of people, and I'd be scared to lose that if I did change something.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom