In need of toilet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    That kinda how it went. But still looking for a toilet. Need one by 2oclock today. After that I will have to go buy one for him. Good thong I didn't put this on there.

you may want to take that pic down... manufacture of an explosive device is a felony. Yes I know every country kid in the world has done it, but don't show it off on the 'net, just in case!

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    Wow, this is funny. I would almost be willing to pay for the toilet just to catch the expressionon your face when it blew up.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Will this lead to a new Chinglish warning label on all fireworks?

"Warning! Intentionally used not in toilet!"

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    you really put a sparkler bomb in the toilet expecting different results the the above posted picture? It is pretty funny that you blew up your bud's toilet.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    you really put a sparkler bomb in the toilet expecting different results the the above posted picture? It is pretty funny that you blew up your bud's toilet.

You flushed a sparkler bomb down the toilet? You idiot...:biglaugh: a small artillery shell (m80) I could see using because it doesn't pack that much of a punch. But that sparkler bomb will blow chunks out of a mature oak tree and put big holes in the yard.

facepalm23.jpg

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA

You flushed a sparkler bomb down the toilet? You idiot...:biglaugh: a small artillery shell (m80) I could see using because it doesn't pack that much of a punch. But that sparkler bomb will blow chunks out of a mature oak tree and put big holes in the yard.

facepalm23.jpg

In reference to the sparkler bomb, he said "Good thing I didn't put this thing in there" and "I didn't make that I found it (picture) online."

He said he used a firecracker. If it had been a sparkler bomb it wouldn't be a toilet left. :doh:

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Too funny, I've been in the same boat only it was new years eve. I threw a fire cracker the size of a lady finger, it was called water dynamite, over my cousins shoulder while he was taking a **** and it blew the toilet bowl in half. Thank God my dad had a spare toilet he never used for a renovation. Finding one on New Years Day would have been impossible. It's amazing how powerful those little fire crackers are.

manny76900

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Laplace
    If I put that sparkled bomb in there I think I would have to remodel his whole bathroom. Btw I found a toilet at home depot for 25 bucks.online they said the cheapest was like 50bucks.

nuclearmac

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    police

sounds like a article i read in the newspaper "toilet stolen from police station ,they have nothing to go on"

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom