Infowars.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slipknot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2016
    Tom Bean, Texas/Hammond, LA
    Any validity or truth to Alex Jones or is he another blowhard?

He spews some interesting topics and frankly I'm not investing more time researching his claims.

I'm just curious what the masses think.

sent from my DEA work phone

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    You'd have to take it on a case by case basis since I'm sure "some" stuff is true, but in general I try to stay away from that website.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Yea most of what he says is The sky is falling. He's there for ratings just like all the other news outlets. If you flip back to last year he was All over Jade Helm, and what happened ? Nothing ! Some of his Info is intreaging but most is just ratings based.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Some of his stuff is accurate. But be careful because if you dig in too hard you will be looking for hilocopters on your front lawn. :rofl:

As with any source of information especially the internet a healthy dose of skepticism is advised.

That said:

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you" Joseph Heller

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I listen to his show at work sometimes. I agree with the core message of the program, but I could never trust or respect anything that Jones says, because he will let any wingnut with any half-baked conspiracy theory on his show to talk about lizard people and ancient aliens and all kinds of crazy bs. I don't believe anything they talk about, but it is always entertaining.

When it comes to GMO foods, and the health food sales part of his show, well, I wish I could trust the man because I would love to try the supplements they sell.

Last edited:

velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    A broken clock is right twice a day.

Info wars is broken clock. It is right some times. It is full blown BS other times and yet in other stories it is opinion pieces pretending to be fact so I am not sure if that right wrong or indifferent.

Simple rule of the internet. To quote Abraham Lincoln and George Washington:

Abraham-Lincoln-Internet-lie.jpg

If story seems unbelievable go to the source of the story then use a search engine to see if there other independent sources saying the same thing. Assume BS or at least a high degree of skepticism until multiple independent confirmations.

Journalists used to do this but today they publish entertainment. Infowars IMO is entertainment and not news.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Bumping this back up saw a member posted a story from inforwars earlier.

Just for the sake of discussion how much of Alex Jones to yall believe. I buy into a good bit of the broad strokes but if I believed all of it I wouldn't be able to function out of fear and depression. I find it interesting how strongly he is behind Trump. It puzzles me. He sees trump as an antidote to the evils our truely one party system and the chance to break away form the "New World Order".

Again I'm quite skeptical of a great deal of his stuff, but he also brings a lot of truth to the table. What he and his people have exposed repeatedly on the Texas/Mexico boarder comes to mind.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    When I think of him I can't help but think of the book "dr Marie's monkey" for some reason. Just entertaining conspiracy theory stuff. Funny sometimes and stupid other times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMole68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Metairie, LA
    Dr. Mary's Monkey was the truth man!!! You just can't see how Dr. Ochsner and Lee Harvey Oswald caused cancer by killing JFK!!!! Man!!!!

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    When I think of him I can't help but think of the book "dr Marie's monkey" for some reason. Just entertaining conspiracy theory stuff. Funny sometimes and stupid other times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Mary's Monkey was the truth man!!! You just can't see how Dr. Ochsner and Lee Harvey Oswald caused cancer by killing JFK!!!! Man!!!!

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Well I guess I am ill informed because I haven't heard of that book, but it sounds funny. How come those alternative sources for news who are capable of independent thought are a little nuts at best. I mean I think he along with a couple others touch on some very likely true conspiricies and open movements that many refuse to cover but then distroy their credibility with some tin foil hat worthy conspiricies or points of view.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom