Insight Tech +1

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMaddMan

Sep 16, 2006
    Lake Charles
    I recently contacted Insight Tech about repairs to a used HK UTL Mk II that I purchased a couple of years ago. I snapped the toggle switch off last month and wanted to get it fixed. I emailed customer service to inquire about ordering the part or what the cost would be to repair it, thinking that it would not be warranted since I had purchased it used and it was several years old anyway. I received an email from Brenda about 2 hours later who stated that the light would be warranted and that it had a limited life time quarentee regardless of whether I was the orginal owner or not. She gave me an address to ship it to as well as a reference number to put on the address label to ensure it would go to repair right away. She also said that it would be repaired or replaced within 2 weeks. 9 days later, she emailed me to say that it was repaired and was being shipped back. A UPS tracking number was included to follow the progress back. I was impressed with Insight's customer service and speed of repair. I'd recommend them anytime.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom