Interstate Guns.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    A friend and I went to Interstate Guns this morning and he was very pleased with the price of the Colt 6920 and the customer service. It was my friend's first AR and Dustin and the rest of the crew were very helpful during the buying process. We will both recommend Interstate Guns.
    Thanks, Dustin.

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    Well, nobody's perfect. I contacted them this past Saturday via PM looking for a scope for my AR. I asked if they could meet or beat the internet price I had found for it. I got a fast reply saying yes they could meet the price but he would have to check if it was in stock. My first thought was "Why didn't he check the status before answering". I sent another PM explaining that I lived at least 2 hrs away but if they would let me know if it was in stock I would drive over and pick it up. This time the response wasn't so fast. In fact it came after the window was closed for me to make it to the store before they closed. The scope was in stock and if I didn't want to drive over they would ship it on Monday. I wanted to use it on Sunday. If I had wanted it shipped I would have just ordered it online. Yes I could have called and possibly gotten a faster answer but the first response was so fast I assumed the second would be too. Not saying I will never shop with them again but they did lose this sale.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I've never shopped with them. But Chris has been very helpful with a few questions I've had in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Well, nobody's perfect. I contacted them this past Saturday via PM looking for a scope for my AR. I asked if they could meet or beat the internet price I had found for it. I got a fast reply saying yes they could meet the price but he would have to check if it was in stock. My first thought was "Why didn't he check the status before answering". I sent another PM explaining that I lived at least 2 hrs away but if they would let me know if it was in stock I would drive over and pick it up. This time the response wasn't so fast. In fact it came after the window was closed for me to make it to the store before they closed. The scope was in stock and if I didn't want to drive over they would ship it on Monday. I wanted to use it on Sunday. If I had wanted it shipped I would have just ordered it online. Yes I could have called and possibly gotten a faster answer but the first response was so fast I assumed the second would be too. Not saying I will never shop with them again but they did lose this sale.

If I want immediate answers I will call on the phone where they can answer before hanging up.

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Wife just bought a Shield from them this past weekend. This was her first time doing a 4473. Good price and very efficient process. Lots of knowledgeable people in there and lots of toys to look at while you wait.

ColbyLang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Lafayette
    I have purchased numerous weapons systems from Chris and his crew since their opening. TOP NOTCH gear, TOP NOTCH customer service. Hell, they even shipped my scope at no cost to me to save me an hour and a half drive. Got here in one day. Also have some class III stuff waiting to come through with them.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville

If you need :help: pick up the phone. When I need something on a time crunch, nothing like speaking to a rep. These guys have gone above and beyond for me and others I know. WAY ABOVE and BEYOND!

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Thanks Dustin for helping my LEO friend with the components for his new AR. I am "under the weather" and did not ride with him today but he came by for "show and tell".

Top Bottom