iOS7 has arrived!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Good thing this is possible in the near future:

a4in.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Number block feature is pretty cool, too. Also- I'm afraid- a sign that cellular junk calls are becoming more & more common...:mad:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Anyone know what sort of new ad software they incorporated? Earlier I opened an email from Chief Tactical (ordered from the a long time ago). Now almost every website I go to from a Google search (completely unrelated and random) has an ad on it for Chief Tactical. Weird, and not cool. :squint:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Mine is down ATM- restoring it b/c I wasn't getting push alerts- but I'm pretty sure I remember that there's an option somewhere under Settings where you can disable advertising. You might look into that.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Anyone know what sort of new ad software they incorporated? Earlier I opened an email from Chief Tactical (ordered from the a long time ago). Now almost every website I go to from a Google search (completely unrelated and random) has an ad on it for Chief Tactical. Weird, and not cool. :squint:

I noticed that on my ipad before this update. It's a new form of advertising I think. They advertise to you depending on you're browser history.

Dgraham225

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Denham springs

Call me crazy, but the wife and I can be talking about something verbally in the same room, ie not on the phone. Soon after, whatever the subject was, she starts getting email advertisements about things were discussing. Strange coincidence right? It's happened on multiple occasions and I'm beginning to become a little freaked out..

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    Mine is down ATM- restoring it b/c I wasn't getting push alerts- but I'm pretty sure I remember that there's an option somewhere under Settings where you can disable advertising. You might look into that.

There is a setting under general. Not sure it disables it though...

twentynine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2013
    Ascension parish
    Anyone purchased the 5s? Curious about it and how the fingerprint scanner is working?

Me too!

Safari still opens up bayoushooter on my un-updated ipad but on my updated iphone 5 it replies:

Safari is unable to open due to network being down.

What gives? Just found this forum, starting to have fun on it, now I can't get to it with my iphone. I'm sure it's an easy fix, so I'll wait for advice from some of you more tech friendly guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom