Iran Captures 10 US Sailors.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Lt. Apology just pissed me off. He broke too easily and should be removed from any sort of front line position. The media feels so sorry for him, not me.
    Name Rank and Serial#. I know the UCMJ covers POWs specifically regarding the info given, did he break the Code? We were instructed to never give any addition info if detained.
    Its all embarrassing.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    In order for the phony's and America haters to disintegrate American exceptional-ism, they must go after the symbols of American pride. The US military man is/was the country's most highly regarded symbol of pride, power, strength, etc. I would contend that the US police officer was the second. The attacks and denigration on the police institutions has already been ongoing for years. Now, the military.

The dumbass and the phony's do not want this country to be the greatest country in the world! They do not want to see a country survive where regular traditional people, mostly white middle Americans, are proud of their military, police, traditional institutions, etc.

I point to college campuses that are awash in ideological idiocy and indoctrination as the first places they have successfully infiltrated and destroyed with their sickness. There is more to come, because even if a Republican is the next president, I don't see much chance of them rolling any of this back.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    I don't have any military experience, but I do not nee any guns on our riverine command boats ? Did they dump them? Did Iran take them ? Next, Iran's boats [x3] are nothing more than Fiberglass Center console fishing boats ?

I cant imagine us getting Lost. I cant Imagine either boat not having a tow rope.

Top Bottom