Is there one gun you wish you could have back?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bladebu1

1 more old SeaBee
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Diamondhead Ms
    I wish I could have back My dad's gun a mark I ruger with a compensator at the end there were 20 made for a shooting team my grandfather was on a few years after the gun came out

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    Are you sure about that? The ceasefire started in November 1918, so I would be skeptical that a pistol built in 1919 was used in the war, though the official treaty wasn't signed until June of that year. A moot point either way, but I'm curious.

youre right, i knew the gun was built and issued in 1919 and i was trying to do the time line in my head. it was actually built late 1919 after the treaty was signed. it was issued in this year but did not actually make it to war until much later.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I wish I had it back...

A 1911 with the EJERCITO ARGENTINO inscription and crest. It was an officer's model in stainless. It was S/N 916 and the frame, barrel and magazine were all stamped with the S/N.

Some cokeheads broke into my apartment and took it along with my fancy 870. I eventually got the pistol back from the police but it was all dicked up and the mag was gone. I traded it for a 629 .44. which I eventually sold to fund something else. If I knew where it was I'd buy it back today...:(

ofcmetz

Dark Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've sold a few guns, but the only one I wish I didn't sell was a Taurus 85, shiny stainless, 5 shot with a bobbed hammer. Not much of a gun, but was my first concealed carry gun and it was all I could afford at the time. I carried it daily for a couple of years and then sold it for money to by my Kahr MK9.

Wish I still had it for sentimental reasons.

GWB

dumb? you better be tough
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fleming Island, FL
    A few of them, a Marlin 30-30 lever action I sold in high school to go to a Metallica concert. My Desert Eagle .50, 1944 M1 Garand, 80 series Colt 1911 Government model. But most of all, a single shot bolt action Winchester .22 short, I found it in the woods, and completely refinished it from end to end. Best shooting .22 I ever had.

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    Anyone of these. :(

guns25.JPG

Top Bottom