It has started !!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    The main honey flow in South Louisiana has started. We've had lots of rain in the Baton Rouge area, but when the sun comes out the bees go to work. The main honey producing plant in Louisiana is the Chinese Tallow Tree. Hated by lots of people because it's an invasive species and grows everywhere and anywhere. Bee keepers love it as it produces lots of nectar and the blooms last for about a month from May 15th to June 15th. I'll harvest my honey around the end of June so everyone who wants some please let me know. I do ship and as always the honey is 100 percent guaranteed. If the honey gets lost or you never receive it I'll replace it for free. You can also stop by the house where I keep it on my porch and sell it on the honor system. My prices will be the same this year and the only change I'll have is I'll have some different size jars instead of one size. I may even let people bring there own containers and I'll fill it from a bulk tank, then weigh it, and then figure out the price. I've sold lots of honey to the great members of this forum and have had no complaints. Thanks again and enjoy the video. https://vimeo.com/128031007

Last edited:

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    The honey is not pasteurized. We extract it , filter it through a stainless filter, and put it in a bottle. All the good stuff is left in the honey. The bees are also paid more than minimum wage

toddrod

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 14, 2007
    Vacherie, LA
    Please put me on your notification list. I found some references for raw honey to help my immune system with the cancer I am fighting.

rdm227

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2012
    Prairieville
    The honey is not pasteurized. We extract it , filter it through a stainless filter, and put it in a bottle. All the good stuff is left in the honey. The bees are also paid more than minimum wage
    Cool. I'll probably buy about 6 or more bottles when it's ready.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    In all seriousness I wish you well in fighting the beast. Anything I can do to help let me know. We've been down the road with my mom and sister. Keep your family close as you will need them. Take care.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Put me down for some as well. Enjoyed the stuff from last year a LOT!

So, if you pay the bees, Obama Care is gonna kick your butt!:eek3:

Top Bottom