It's her job...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Nuff said...

A6A07E234A4A668014D1A1DEB4E6AE.jpg

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Obvious who's wife doesn't look at Bayou Shooter ;)

She knows her place. :rofl: When we got married she was hinting for me to help wash clothes. One day when she was gone I figured I would put this to an end. I mixed colors, whites, dry clean only, cottons, what ever and washed all hot. Then dried them twice high heat and ruined some of her favorite outfits. When she came home I told her I had a suprise for her. Boy was she suprised. We have been married 30 years and I have never been asked to wash clothes again.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    She knows her place. :rofl: When we got married she was hinting for me to help wash clothes. One day when she was gone I figured I would put this to an end. I mixed colors, whites, dry clean only, cottons, what ever and washed all hot. Then dried them twice high heat and ruined some of her favorite outfits. When she came home I told her I had a suprise for her. Boy was she suprised. We have been married 30 years and I have never been asked to wash clothes again.

A happy story with a happy ending. :)

SwampKat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Laplace, LA

Lol, kinda what I did to. I am not allowed to wash clothes anymore, even if I ask her if she wants me to... :D

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    When my wife was working as a waitress, she would stick her tip money in different pockets. I was more than happy to help out by washing her clothes. I made a lot of money that way. “Money Laundering” is a wonderful thing.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    I had a bad case of contact dermatitis about forty years ago from my then wife using fabric softener, so I started doing my own wash, and that continues until this day.

The deal with my current/third wife is I do the laundry and dishes and she cleans the house.

She does a great job.

It's a good deal.
    :ninja:

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I mixed all of the cloths up and did them one day too i just tossed everything into one big pile and started washing. She doesn't let me wash them anymore either. She does ask now and then for me to take them out of the wash and put them in the dryer so its not so bad i guess. I can't complain she does a good bit while i play around with other stuff i.e. guns ;)

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

That's How I was raised too. Can't wait to share that with my son :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom