I've boycotted Pizza Hut for years

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Don't know about this specific case, but Pizza Hut corporate policy is no firearms. Compliance with robbers is also policy.

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    Compliance with robbers is also policy.

Seems to me that losing your job at Pizza hut isn't that big of a trade off to save your life.

I understand both your points. Leonidas: The man was getting beat and had to seek medical attention. The robbers idea of compliance might not be in the best interest of your children. Ritten: I'm with you, I would have done the same. But this is why I don't do business with them, that and emails to them show my disappointment in their decisions.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I don't go there cause of earlier gun incidents..if PH repents I might go back...

But I will boycott, fight, do everything possible to help bring about unfetterd self defense ...all times , all places

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I miss-typed, I have always dislike Pizza Hut and liked Pizza Inn! Pizza Hut was owned by anti-gun Pepsi Co. and were on my siht list for that reason AND I disliked their food.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    If you are going to boycott a business which bars its employees from possessing firearms while at work you are not going to be able to go many places. That's just the way things are in most places these days.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    If you are going to boycott a business which bars its employees from possessing firearms while at work you are not going to be able to go many places. That's just the way things are in most places these days.

Me...I don't want to go many places, people are crazy and laws are crazier than people...somehow I'll muddle thru not patronizing defense free zones

I stopped acceptin " thats just the way things are " a few years ago .....YOU do sumptin....if it ain't much it's still sumptin

Last edited:

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    It isn't the ones that don't allow you to carry IN their businesses I oppose so much as those that won't let you have a gun in YOUR car, weather "on duty" or not. Delivery drivers are an easy target and easily called to dark, secluded places.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I think Burger King just has an exclusive contract with Pepsi. Don't forget to boycott all Frito Lay products while you are at it.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Me...I don't want to go many places, people are crazy and laws are crazier than people...somehow I'll muddle thru not patronizing defense free zones

I stopped acceptin " thats just the way things are " a few years ago .....YOU do sumptin....if it ain't much it's still sumptin

A little off the topic but relates to fast food and guns: A friend of mine was at the drive up line at McDonalds in Ruston a few years ago when a car load of respectible young african american males started calling him a honkey white cracker when he did not advance his truck forward quickly enough for their desire. He then put his truck in park, retrieved his cocked and locked 1911 45ACP, got out of his truck, walked back to the hoopdi ride, aimed his 1911 at the driver and slowly asked the occupants, "which of you black mother f..kers wants to die first"? The last thing he saw of the brave young respectible african american males was their car doing a burnout in reverse out of the McDonalds parking lot.:eek3::eek3:

Top Bottom