IWB holster for my wife

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alto8345

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Folsom, LA
    I currently have my conceal carrying permit and my wife is wanting to get hers. We just bought her a ruger lc9 and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a good IWB holster for it. She is small built weighing about 125 LBS. Thanks for the advise

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    Here is the LC9 in the Galco Stow and Go as mentioned above.
    a3yraqeh.jpg

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    My wife carries this IWB hloster.

http://www.gungoddess.com/betty-inside-the-waistband-tuckable-holster/

You will not find a slimmer IWB than this one.

And she also has the Flash Bang holster as well.

Very nice. Thanks for the link! I may have to get one for a few of my CCs. It looks a lot easier to throw on than the usual cross breed style holster I use.

As far as my wife's holsters, I had her an IWB holster made and she decided that IWB just isn't for her because of the stlyes of jeans she wears. I think it's because she refuses to admit that she might need to step up a size! :mamoru: Just don't tell her I said that!

Darthv8der

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Gretna
    If you are still looking for a IWB holster check this company out. They just opened up and I think its going to be a great holster. I have been talking with the company for about a month now. They have it set up so you can change the cant of the holster to fit how you carry and draw. The neoprene backing will make it much more comfortable and allows you to not have to wear an under shirt which in the summer time would be awesome I think. From what the company has told me they wont be opened up for another month or so. But I think its really gonna be worth the wait! Plus they have kydex molds for damn near any gun you want.

http://www.kineticconcealment.com/

Top Bottom