Just wanted to Say Merry Xmas too all of Bayou Shooters members..Great People...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cookoff

Retired State and Mil. AF
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    merry Xmas

To all of the people that have never served our country, I was in many countries for many years but when Xmas came I looked forward to any letter or card from the states, I shead many tears just reading a simple letter from home...If you know someone that is serving over seas please just send a card or a letter or a E-mail, trust me they will appreciate it..

Cookoff

Retired State and Mil. AF
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    My Wife of 40 years told me I'm a old fool , no body cares about you or your old friends from the vietnam era anymore, I told her she was wrong, she went to bed, it's OK cus I'm to old to disagree any more, and she is probably right, I saw 5 people have a nice comment, and I have hope for the nex generation....Merry Xmas All
    All of you enjoy what our Military have given all of us, a free country...God Bless our Military....

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    My Wife of 40 years told me I'm a old fool , no body cares about you or your old friends from the vietnam era anymore, I told her she was wrong, she went to bed, it's OK cus I'm to old to disagree any more, and she is probably right, I saw 5 people have a nice comment, and I have hope for the nex generation....Merry Xmas All

I care.

I'm Vietnam era but was sent to W. Germany in a Infantry unit.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    "THE reason for the Season"

Merry Christmas to everyone "Please remember the reason for the Season"

mangerheadlinepic.gif
    [/IMG]

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

No, you guys are not forgotten. Lots of people out there care- even those of us too young to remember the disgraceful mistreatment the Vietnam-era troops received after coming home. That should never be allowed to happen again.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Sir- and to all BS members and their families.

Last edited:

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    Merry Christmas to all!
    Im extremely proud to be following the steps of my family and serving the greatest nation on earth. I lost my grandpa last year 3 days before Christmas and while he knew I was going to join he never got to see me take the oath. So Christmas to me is just remembering the man who served others his entire life, never saw a good day of health yet never heard him complain, and his proudest moment was his time in service. But anyways, not to bore you all with that, this time of year is just very hard. I don't know what id do without the family and support that I have.

2011Corvette

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    God bless all those who have served our great country.

But...... Please don't take Christ out of CHRISTMAS (Xmas) just a few more letters to type to make sure we don't forget the reason for the season.
    God Bless

Top Bottom