Kahr CW 45 Holster and Belt Recommendations

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Larry Martin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Lake Charles
    I am currently waiting for my CHL permit to come in. While waiting, I have started to carry in my house and on my property for practice. I have ine of the original IWB Alien Gear holsters. I bought it a long time ago as a starting point to getting into CC. I know I get what I pay for. The holster is mediocre at best. Does anyone else carry a CW 45? If so, what holster and belt are used? Im a big guy with some extra baggage around my waist line. Appendix carry isn't an option. From 3 to 6 o'clock seems to be a good place for me. An input would be greatly appreciated.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I am currently waiting for my CHL permit to come in. While waiting, I have started to carry in my house and on my property for practice. I have ine of the original IWB Alien Gear holsters. I bought it a long time ago as a starting point to getting into CC. I know I get what I pay for. The holster is mediocre at best. Does anyone else carry a CW 45? If so, what holster and belt are used? Im a big guy with some extra baggage around my waist line. Appendix carry isn't an option. From 3 to 6 o'clock seems to be a good place for me. An input would be greatly appreciated.

Get a kydex holster from a reputable source. There are tons of makers out there, but looking for a CW45 holster may narrow your options. Also, I prefer Ares Gear belts.

Top Bottom