Kel Tec PLR 22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I have the rifle version of the gun. Uses std atchison magazines. I use the black dog machine mags and drums with mine. I like the fact that it uses the same mags as most of the drop in (cmmg, ceiner, etc) and dedicated uppers for the ar15 platform.

So far my su has ran just fine on federal and remington bulk ammo. The build quality is just as good as the su16 223 keltec rifle, both of which are very good. I paid 320 new for my su22 about 3 yrs ago. Smoking deal, as a dedicated upper (I bought an ati) was about 300 back then. I have replaced the stock with keltec's kit that gives a pistol grip and adapter for an ar15 stock. I added a utg folder setup as well to make the gun easier to pack and travel with. I have about 500 in the gun with the mags and a bsa red dot.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I have one, shot it maybe on 3 occasions. It's a fun gun, fairly accurate, but not very practical. I probably haven't shot mine in two years. Bc if I'm shooting up close I use my 22lr pistol and at distance I use my 10/22...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom