Kenner Gun & Knife Show March 16-17, 2013

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Sorry, I was using Tapatalk on my phone. It didn't show up as bold. I assume instant background checks on every gun purchase that requires a background check. That would not include private individual sales.

I have just never received an email from them pointing that out in such a way. Makes me wonder why now.

headcase

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Metairie, LA.
    I'm going Sunday early. Looking for a few P22 mags and to hit up the nut man for some pecan crack... It should be worth ten bucks to see what the prices are and get a good laugh. Last time I got a new Colt AR take off A2 rifle stock, buffer tube, buffer and spring with stock sling attachment and black sling for $70.00. I thought it was a good deal and I needed one to complete a build. Sometimes you can find decent deals but almost everything is way overpriced.

JoeRoache

This Space for Rent
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    River Ridge
    Aww man...you can't leave without some nuts. I mostly go for the entertainment value of people paying for overpriced handguns. If the only did their research, they could find them much cheaper elsewhere.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Na/Na

price is $10.00 to get in, what a rip off.

Meh Yea...Everyone is suprized at that entry fee lol

Too expensive for my blood so.......

icvf3g2oi33navm1yyd.jpg

Grim333

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Madisonvile, La.
    Prices on guns seemed to be up. Glocks were available, even some G19s. Ammo prices were pretty bad, but there was plenty available. The big ammo booths were charging $35 to $40 for a box of 9mm target ammo. The cheapest .223 I saw was $27 for a box of 20 (PMC). Some of the usual vendors weren't there. There was a booth selling kydex holsters (C&T Holsters out of Bourg, LA) for $60.

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    The joy of gunshows is gone. All they make me want to do is kick my own ass for not buying stuff a year ago. Some guy was selling a KelTec KSG for 3k. I had a pre buy offer through a website to get one at $659 a year ago and passed.

JayKay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    I went on Saturday just to see if I could find some ammo. Though there was ammo to be had, prices were about double what used to be the norm (at least for 9mm).

Be on-guard when entering as you pass the table where the guy checks firearms being brought in. He works every Kenner show and is a clueless idiot that should not be handling firearms. Yesterday, he was checking a handgun and couldn't get the slide back. As he struggled trying to muscle it open, he was sweeping back and forth across the torsos of 3-4 people in line near him. He never could get it open, so he just forced the zip-tie through. Was the gun clear? Who knows (and he certainly didn't know), but at least he didn't hurt or kill someone.

GaryCCR

Off target
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Westbank, La
    Last one I went to I saw a Nagant revolver for $300, a plain 91/30 with bed liner on the stock for $250 and a pretty beat up TT-33 for $400 and I can't imagine things are better now. I am not paying $10 to buy nothing. Dark times are these.

Top Bottom