Kenner Gun Show this weekend (Jan 26 / 27)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    Is anyone planning to attend?

If you are planning to attend, what do you expect to see as far as inventory on guns and ammo.

This might be my first show to try to pick up some ammo only as opposed to shopping for a sidearm. Ammo purchase will obviously depend on price. I'm just curious to know what to expect as I did not attend any shows during the last panic season.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    No.

A bunch of stuff higher than giraffe... sexual organs.

Expect ridiculous prices. Be patient and find it online or at academy for regular price.

Do not go.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    People really need to stop feeding into this frenzy. Dont support this crap by paying $1 round for .223 and $3k for a damn AR that was $800 a month ago.

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    I'm going, but I'm not going to be an early bird waiting in line. I'm going around lunch. I might see if there is someone who would want to buy my PS90 kit [2nd Gen PS90, x11 50rd mags (x5 FN, x5 AR57, x1 Something else), Aimpoint H-1, 700-750 rds, and case]. My Honey wants me to put a ring on it.

Also, if anyone else goes, I'm looking for more factory HK USP 45 Compact (8rd) mags. Three preferably and I'm willing to pay $75 each for them. Those things are a pain in the butt to find.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    I personally have zero intent on paying anything over normal price for anything. Honestly the bulk of why I want to go is to see the craziness in action. My wife will be out of town til late Saturday and I have the day free. Hence I thought I might get some gun based entertainment.

I was just curious about what to expect more than anything.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    After the pictures and descriptions of the BR show I am going to stay away. I wonder if the people who sell mostly mags will be there. Would just like to know the prices. Would have liked to have gone to find a rifle case but don't feel like dealing with the frenzy.

J-Dog

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hammond
    I have a couple of stripped lowers I may see about selling, I have been to this show before but it was many years ago. I'm sure it's about he same.

headcase

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Metairie, LA.
    Kenna Gun Show

Personally, I'm going just to see if the hot nut vendor is there. Should be a nice Saturday morning of entertainment for only 8 bucks. I'll bring a few AR parts and some ammo to sell if I see something I just gotta have. :)

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Free at Last...I like DAT me!

Hummmmm, I just got off of probation this week...
    Now that I'm free at last:}
    I may go to see if I can get $350.00 for this bad boy:}
    Outside the show of course lol

j7t9sa377zxsqgt0dbzu.jpg

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    Anyone ever see any good Kydex holsters at these shows? Would love to look at one for any of my 3 pistols just to see if I like them. Based on the online vids, I think I would but I'd like to take a look in person.

For that matter, has anyone seen a vendor with Desantis holsters there? I know it's not Kydex, this is for a separate application.

Thanks.

Top Bottom