Kim Jong Il dead

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Any experts on foreign politics care to speculate on the if or any political changes expected from this. What's this guys son like?

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm not a self-declared expert on N. Korea. What I DO know is that it is and has been a Chinese protectorate for a millenium. China will not allow N. Korea to do anything to jeopardize China's personal interests. China would not like to see warfare on it's border here any more than in the Western provinces where the Uighurs are Muslim and the US/UK/Israel intel services have been encouraging radical interpetation of Islam as well as weapon smuggling.

Not sure about Kim's son. Korea, in my imagery, is one of those places the sun never quite shines on. Whomever fills his shoes has a lot of work to do. Sure, there will be posturing and I"m certain it provides the West an opportunity as well so it's worth watching closely.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    So sowwy best Kowea ruv u rong time yes

(that would have been my thread title, but I remembered to check this pointless sub forum first before creating a new thread)

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'm not a self-declared expert on N. Korea. What I DO know is that it is and has been a Chinese protectorate for a millenium. China will not allow N. Korea to do anything to jeopardize China's personal interests. China would not like to see warfare on it's border here any more than in the Western provinces where the Uighurs are Muslim and the US/UK/Israel intel services have been encouraging radical interpetation of Islam as well as weapon smuggling.

Not sure about Kim's son. Korea, in my imagery, is one of those places the sun never quite shines on. Whomever fills his shoes has a lot of work to do. Sure, there will be posturing and I"m certain it provides the West an opportunity as well so it's worth watching closely.

A friend of ours (DaleB from FastB, honey) was deployed to Korea a handful of years ago through the service. I sent him a message and he said something very similar. He wasn't worried about Korea, NK has always and will always rattle their sabers with little action in reality. Still I'm kind of interested to see what comes forth from the new leader.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    The best estimates will come from our long-term ally, South Korea. Years ago, when I was an undergraduate at LSU BR, we had numerous Korean sons of their military officers in LSU.

The new KIM was reportedly educated in Switzerland, which probably means that he speaks several languages, including Engllish.

We'll see......

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    images

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Burn in hell you sawed of runt...you thought you were a bad mofo...now you can meet Mr bad mofo

Stuff on the son was last I saw... that he was an idiot with too much education, so I suppose he'll fit right in with the other world leaders.

Somehow I am not in fear of a N Korea ICBM attack or a mongrel whore'd invasion of Kalifornia at this point

O...and usama hasn't claimed the death YET ??

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The boy might puff his chest a tad to show he's legit. 'IF' there is not total regime collapse within 6 months I think the youngin might be more of a bridge to a safer friendlier Korea than his father. Then collapse might happen again.

Top Bottom